Customer Service Agent Jobs Vacancy in First Air Ottawa
First Air Ottawa urgently required following position for Customer Service Agent. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Agent Jobs Vacancy in First Air Ottawa Jobs Details:
Skills and Qualifications Include, but not limited to, the following minimum skills and qualifications:
- Must have a high school diploma and 1 year of previous related experience.
- Must possess a working knowledge of Sabre.
- Possess knowledge of passenger check-in and baggage handling.
- Must be familiar with all aspects paperwork/documentation for all passenger service functions.
- Must possess strong communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Fluently bilingual in English and French and Inuktitut an asset.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Experience in handling passengers with mobility needs.
- Must be adept at handling multiple tasks, and prioritizing duties.
- Willing to assist in all areas of passenger services.
- Willing to work irregular hours of operation and shift work.
- Ability to obtain and retain a Restricted Area Identity Card in accordance with the Airport Restricted Area Access Clearance Program regulated by Transport Canada.
Duties and Responsibilities Interested candidates should be able to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Process passengers and baggage.
- Make reservations and compute fares.
- Disseminate information.
- Assist passengers with mobility and special needs.
- Issue tickets/airway bills and process sales reports for deposit.
- Assemble, control and transmit reservations and passenger data.
- Administer Interline and employee travel both business and pleasure.
- Maintain records as required.
- Process claims for damaged or missing baggage.
- Record flight arrival and departure times.
- Conduct radio communications with the aircraft.
- Process weight and balance and load control data.
- Process shipment and reception of all cargo.
- Perform load service duties.
- Other duties as assigned.