Content Marketing Writer Jobs Vacancy in Rogue Wave Software Ottawa
Rogue Wave Software Ottawa urgently required following position for Content Marketing Writer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Content Marketing Writer Jobs Vacancy in Rogue Wave Software Ottawa Jobs Details:
Job Position: Content Marketing Writer
Position Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Do you have passion for writing and thrill at the chance to transform complex concepts into words that myriad audiences relate to? Are you curious about technology and can’t wait to tell everyone about your latest discovery? Can you find that misspelled word, brand violation, or asymmetrical graphic when everyone else has approved and moved on?
At Rogue Wave Software, we're a trusted partner to Global 2,000 organizations, powering new opportunities and removing risk from strategic initiatives. Our mission is to simplify the hardest problems, improve software quality and security, and shorten the time it takes to deliver value.
Since 1989, our platforms, tools, components, and support have been used across financial services, technology, healthcare, government, entertainment, and manufacturing, to deliver value and reduce risk. From API management, web and mobile, embeddable analytics, static and dynamic analysis to open source support, we have the software essentials to innovate with confidence. To do that, we need exceptional people on our team.
We are search for a Content Marketing Writer to join the team. Our Content Marketing Writer merges creativity, diligence, and action to fuel the asset pipeline across multiple go-to-market programs. Not content to simply write, this role is critical to bringing research, content creation, and publishing together to bring new assets to market and ensure existing ones get their fair share. Working with people inside and outside the organization, this creative ninja cuts through interviews, documentation, and Google search to deliver something new to software development audiences, from buyers to developers, and drive lead generation.
- Under guidance from the Chief Storyteller, author marketing and sales enablement collateral, from emails and blogs, to white papers and placed articles
- Work with your teammates in demand generation, digital marketing, events, and web to ensure content needs are met
- Work closely with customers, product management, sales, development, and support teams to research and create effective content
- Ensure consistency in corporate branding and style, and adhere to content processes
- Excellent copywriting, editing, and content production skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience with software development tools is a plus
- Strong work ethic; must have a sense of urgency and ability to get things done
- Team player with a customer-focused attitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task
Experience and Education:
- Degree in communications, technical writing, journalism, or related
- 2– 4 years of experience as a writer, content marketer, or related field
- High-tech experience preferred
To learn more about Rogue Wave Software visit us at www.roguewave.com .
Rogue Wave Software is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.