Receptionist Early Learning Jobs Vacancy in Company Edmonton
Company Edmonton urgently required following position for Receptionist Early Learning. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Early Learning Jobs Vacancy in Company Edmonton Jobs Details:
Are you a skilled receptionist who is eager to gain diverse experience, be part of a great team and you have a social responsibility spirit, then this position is for you!
Why Join Our Team
e4c is a not-for-profit organization that works across Edmonton, helping people get what they need to tackle life’s challenges. At e4c, we are working to limit, alleviate and ultimately eliminate poverty in Edmonton. Everyone has a story . . . and we believe in a future where poverty isn’t part of it. You have an opportunity to work in an environment that builds on the strengths of every employee and promotes their professional & personal development.
You provide support to the Managers as well as full reception coverage. You are highly adaptable, organized, enjoy a high degree of autonomy, love projects and produce high-quality deliverables within set timelines.
In Your Role You Will
Client and Program Support
- Provide client support by greeting visitors, answering basic inquiries pertaining to the program services and/or referring clients to the appropriate staff and community resources.
- Operate and maintain multi line telephone and voice mail system, i.e. programming features, setting up new mailboxes, provide technical support to staff.
- Answer general phone inquiries and direct to the appropriate individual.
- Greet clients / suppliers / visitors to the school in a professional and friendly manner, and if needed give them a tour and/or take them to their meeting room.
- Complete first contact Intake Forms for families inquiring about the program.
- Facilitate room bookings by partners and external users in order to ensure efficient utilization of facilities.
- Manage all front desk office equipment including the printer/photocopier and equipment available for staff meeting use; order front office supplies.
- Manage kitchen hosting including making coffee and offering water for employees and guests.
- Primary contact and coordinator of transportation.
- General maintenance of the office space; water plants, open blinds, keep front reception clean and tidy.
- Maintain the hallway bulletin boards with current information.
- Monitor front door intercom and provide access to clients and visitors for appointments and services; coordinate guest sign-in sheet.
- Monitor crisis calls (via electronic alarm/notification) and dispatch crisis team to appropriate area of the agency to assist in ensuring the safety of staff and clients (maintain up to date staff access codes).
- Maintain master keys and access codes in order to provide emergency access to all areas of the center.
- Prepare program literature, meeting minutes, reports and promotional material.
- Create and distribute monthly Early Learning newsletters.
- Maintain filing system including purging files on a yearly basis.
- Monitor and maintain suitable levels of office and classroom supplies as well as processing special orders.
- Manage daily incoming and outgoing mail.
- Manage data entry and prepare reports from databases i.e. PASI Prep etc.
- Order and coordinate office supplies – photocopier supplies, company business cards and name tags.
- Office Administration Certificate.
- 3+ years’ office experience in a similar environment (i.e. school or educational setting) is an asset.
- 1+ years’ of experience using a multi-line switchboard and telephone system.
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer software programs.
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team is an asset.
- Equivalencies may be considered with a combination of work experience and education.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, database applications and computer operation.
- Clear Police Check with Vulnerable Sector.
- Youth Intervention Check.
- Strong verbal, listening and communication skills to respond compassionately and sensitively to clients, volunteers, public and staff.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and able to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Very effective organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- The ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality while maintaining clear boundaries and managing sensitive situations and information.
- Self-directed, motivated and able to follow direction while at the same time participating in a team environment.
- A clear understanding of ethical and business practices.
- An understanding of clients’ needs and strives to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Aware of community resources and keep updated.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.e4calberta.org