Part Time Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Remedies Inc Mississauga
Remedies Inc Mississauga urgently required following position for Part Time Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Time Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Remedies Inc Mississauga Jobs Details:
The Part-time Administrative Assistant position will provide administrative support services for all areas of our business, marketing as well as manage office operations. The ideal candidate must be well organized, proactive, hard-working and should be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Assist in the data-entry and organize receipt and invoices for all accounts receivable and payable
- Assist in monthly accounts reporting database to the Management
- Regularly and accurately enter all information and updates in database
- Audit database regularly for inaccuracies and correct information
Front Office Administration
- Serve as first contact on telephones (low call volume)
- Greet visitors to company, screen for nature of visit, validate parking and provide directions in the office
- Sort and deliver mail to staff daily- Order office supplies and maintain inventory- Maintain office equipment and refresh paper and toner supplies
- Provide Executive Assistant support to the President and Directors including scheduling meetings, arranging conference calls, making reservations and travel arrangements and facilitating any other personal or professional tasks as required
- Support Business Development Director in promoting company's strategy to it's potential clients by emailing the promotional material and contacting them over the phone
- Provide telemarketing services and lead management assistance for event promotion and marketing campaigns- Assemble and deliver marketing information to prospective clients
- Provide support with event and meeting preparation
Other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Fresh Graduate to 3+ years of experience and successful demonstration of responsibilities as presented above
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint with good typing speed (50+ wpm)
- Strong organizational and planning skills with prioritizing and multi-tasking abilities to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Self-starter attitude with an ability to work in a small office environment without constant guidance and direction
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enjoys a fast pace environment and is highly professional
- Open and adaptable to providing all types of support to the office and fellow team members as required
MS Remedies thanks all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship, Volunteer
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Mississauga, ON (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Bilingual (Preferred)