Manager Commercial Banking Jobs Vacancy in Banque Nationale Canada Brossard
Banque Nationale Canada Brossard urgently required following position for Manager Commercial Banking. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Commercial Banking Jobs Vacancy in Banque Nationale Canada Brossard Jobs Details:
Manager Commercial Banking
Primary Location : QC-Monteregie-Brossard
Employee Status : Regular
Schedule : Full-time Description
Come and grow in an organization with one of the most admired corporate cultures in Canada, where diversity and collaboration are values that guide us day-to-day.
With nearly 20,000 employees, National Bank offers an open and transparent work environment that promotes personal and professional growth via an ongoing development program, as well as a wide range of employee benefits and banking privileges.
As Manager Commercial Banking, you will be essential in growing the sizeable portfolio of business clients assigned to you. Your complex and varied duties will help you rapidly become a trusted advisor to your clients for their financial projects.
This position reports to an Associate Vice-President and is located in Brossard
In your role, you will be expected to:
- Identify and develop business opportunities in your market, increase your commercial client base, and establish business development strategies
- Help your clients attain their business objectives by proposing financial strategies based on the most suitable combination of Bank products and services
- Meet clients' changing needs by adapting and optimizing financial products and advice/approaches
- Negotiate the terms and conditions of agreements with clients, while making sure that they meet risk management standards and profitability criteria
- Draw up business development plans
- Assist the Associate Vice-President in reaching objectives
- Work with the Manager – Financing Solutions
- Actively participate to various networking activities (cocktails, conferences, etc.)
- Based on your academic background, at least 4 to 8 years' experience in sales and business development within the financial industry:
- University certificate and 8 years' experience
- Bachelor's degree and 6 years' experience
- Master's degree and 4 years' experience
- Experience in sales and business development
- Experience in analysis of financial statements
- Experience in commercial credit
- Network of professional contacts among local medium-sized enterprises and large companies, an asset
- French and English (spoken and written)
See how we do it: https://jobs.nbc.ca/diversity
Particular condition (external) : As part of his duties, the candidate will be required to travel to meet clients. The selected candidates will have to complete online tests during the recruitment process. Please note that a minimal time in function ( in the same function, same transit and/or same portfolio) of 3 years is required for this position because it demands a constant and direct relationship with customers. This period will allow you to acquire the required skills for the position and to build a relationship with your customers.
Job field : Sales and Commercial Banking
Job Posting : Jan 30, 2018
Unposting Date : Feb 13, 2018
Work Postal Code : J4Y0E3
Job Number : SAL004RS