Representative Cared Desk Centered Jobs Vacancy in Vickiedollar Ottawa
Vickiedollar Ottawa urgently required following position for Representative Cared Desk Centered. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Representative Cared Desk Centered Jobs Vacancy in Vickiedollar Ottawa Jobs Details:
The Representative is a customer service based position where the candidate will be responsible for direct contact with customers providing excellent customer service on products, fulfilling requests, and maintaining order management system
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answers all incoming calls and dispatch requests
- Dispatches and assigns service requests
- Performs duties as a member of a team where the following duties and
- responsibilities will be shared and adjusted to the customer’s and/or
- leader’s needs:
- Supports the leaders in support services and should be Customer oriented.
- Relates to all customers in a friendly, accommodating, and respectful
- manner that creates good will.
- Sets high personal standards of performance and accepts responsibility and accountability of all actions.
- Committed to performance improvement and positive change and adheres to
- department dress code and proper hygiene when reporting to work and
- performing job duties
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be able to read, write, comprehend, and communicate the English language.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Six months to one year of previous related experience and delegation skills is desired.
- One year working with computers and data entry is required as well as the ability to type 40 wpm.
- Ability to remain calm in less than calm circumstances.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Flexibility, versatility, and reliability as a team player.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)