Labourer Pipe Yard Jobs Vacancy in Shawcor Nisku
Shawcor Nisku urgently required following position for Labourer Pipe Yard. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Labourer Pipe Yard Jobs Vacancy in Shawcor Nisku Jobs Details:
WHAT WOULD YOUR CAREER LOOK LIKE when you join an industry leading company that provides you OPPORTUNITIES to grow, learn and develop your skillset?
Shawcor is growing and we are seeking dedicated people with a solid work ethic and a desire to learn new skills and put down their career roots with us. We are seeking a LABOURER/SWAMPER for our branch in Nisku, AB .
Shawcor, is a leading provider of a complete range of tubular management services including web-based inventory systems, mobile and in-plant inspection, straightening and repair of drill pipe, production tubing and casing.
WITH A COMMITTMENT TO SAFETY and QUALITY, the primary duties of the Labourer/Swamper include:
- Learn the processes identified, including the safe handling of material
- Using power and manual tools, complete tasks efficiently and to quality specifications
- As experience is gained, participate willingly in training to learn different functions
- 100% participation in identified workplace Personal Protective Equipment requirements
- Actively participate in company safety procedures and programs: correct unsafe work practices or situations; follow reporting protocols for violations; participate in the Hazard Identification process
- Perform other duties as required, including effective clean-up and the accurate and timely completion of paperwork
- Committment to working safely, within standard policies and procedures
- Manual labor work experience in an industrial setting is required
- Previous experience with material handling and movement and tool experience
- Physically fit
- Possess mechanical aptitude, with an eye for detail and a willingness to learn
- 21 Years or older with a valid Class 5 Drivers License (non-GDL)
- Punctual, reliable, and willing to work flexible hours including overtime and weekends
- Ability to travel within Alberta with Mobile Unit for a few days to a week at a time
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team setting
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent is preferred
- Safety Tickets ie: H2S Alive, Standard 1st Aid, CLTDG, WHMIS (are an asset)
Please be advised all successful candidates are required to pass a pre-employment drug, alcohol and physical testing before hire.
We offer an attractive compensation package commensurate with experience.
Shawcor is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we hire on the basis of merit.
Please send resume to Fax Number: 780-955-2822
Job Type: Full-time
- Labourer: 3 years
- High school or equivalent
- Nisku, AB
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License