Salesforce Social Studio Specialist Dbc Jobs Vacancy in Oci Inc Vancouver
Oci Inc Vancouver urgently required following position for Salesforce Social Studio Specialist Dbc. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Salesforce Social Studio Specialist Dbc Jobs Vacancy in Oci Inc Vancouver Jobs Details:
MUST be currently residing in Canada.
Only professionals withIM, IT, IS, ICT, MC, CM, BPR, SCMrelated experience need apply.
Location: Vancouver, BC
Start Date: June 2018
Duration: Multiple assignments of 6 to 12 months with extension up to 4+ years.
On behalf of our Client we are seeking multiple Salesforce Social Studio Specialists with experience of Social Media Advertising, Social Listening tools to engage community on social media platforms.
The Salesforce Social Studio Specialist should have some or all of the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, diploma or certificate in IT, IS, IM or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience with Social Media Advertising and Social Listening tools.
- Experience with engaging community on social media platforms
- Experience implementing Salesforce.com functionality and act as a knowledgeable liaison with business stakeholders.
- Strong technical knowledge and Integration experience.
- Experience managing a work stream on full life cycle enterprise implementations.
- Experience working with customers and other team members to understand Business Requirements and Business Processes Analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- com Certifications an asset.
- Previous experience in tourism industry is an asset.
How to Apply:
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those shortlisted will be contacted. We will retain your resume for other current or upcoming relevant roles.
Please send your updated MS-Word resume quoting the role title you are applying for and this Job Id SSS-1805808through Indeed.ca easy apply or ocihr@myoci .ca and include:
- Profile summary describing your experience and qualifications and how you qualify for the role you are applying for
- Rate expectation:
OCI Inc.is Canadian based Information Technology (IT) Service Company headquartered in Toronto, with offices in Ottawa, Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver and Victoria. We have been successfully working with the private and public sector in Canada, USA and globally since 1998. www.myoci.ca
Job Type: Contract
- Social Media Marketing: 5 years
- Vancouver, BC