Customer Service Agents Yvr Jobs Vacancy in Pacific Coastal Airlines Vancouver
Pacific Coastal Airlines Vancouver urgently required following position for Customer Service Agents Yvr. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Agents Yvr Jobs Vacancy in Pacific Coastal Airlines Vancouver Jobs Details:
Pacific Coastal Airlines is currently looking for a part-time Customer Service Agents based out of the South Terminal building at the Vancouver International Airport in Richmond. We are seeking candidates who are looking to enjoy a family-oriented, dynamic and rewarding work environment. We are excited to welcome safety-oriented and customer service minded individuals to continue their career with our growing company.
Pacific Coastal Airlines is headquartered at the South Terminal building at Vancouver International Airport. We fly scheduled and charter service between busy international airports, remote destinations, and beautiful communities in the province of British Columbia. We will be also opening our new operations in Southern Alberta this year.
Customer Service Agent Profile
Customer Service Agents are part of a team that works in conjunction with crew members and ground agents to escort and board passengers, maintain baggage accuracy and safety. Pacific Coastal Customer Service Agents are responsible for providing outstanding service to our customers and must embody the Pacific Coastal Airlines motto of "People Friendly, People First". The successful individual will be expected to role model behaviors that respect the corporate values, professionalism, diversity and service excellence to our internal and external customers.
- Provide information in-person and over the phone on flight schedules and routes
- Prepare and issue tickets and boarding passes, compute fares, issue refunds, check baggage and collect excess baggage charges in accordance with tariff rules
- Assist passengers with boarding and disembarking the aircraft, including those requiring assistance
- Announce flight arrivals, departures, and boarding information over the public address system
- Resolve service disruption issues such as cancelled or missed flights, determining alternative flight options, changes or rebooking reservations
- Investigate and handle customer complaints when problems arise
- Lift and move baggage on to the belt, from the carousel or through baggage doors
- Possess an excellent understanding of company products and services and effectively promote them at all times
- Ensure the safety, security and comfort of all customers at all times
- Deliver service standards in accordance with Pacific Coastal Airlines philosophy
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to actively listen, empathize, ask questions, and respond in language that clients understand
- Ability to work in an ever changing environment where multitasking and problem solving are key attributes
- Comfortable using computers, credit and debit machines
- Able to work outdoors during inclement weather conditions
- Flexible to work weekends, evenings, holidays and/or irregular shifts
- Must represent Pacific Coastal Airlines in a professional manner to our partners, vendors, and customers
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to obtain and maintain designated security clearance
Pacific Coastal Airlines is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all of our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability or any other identifying characteristic.