Thigh Deboners Jobs Vacancy in Maple Lodge Farms Mississauga
Maple Lodge Farms Mississauga urgently required following position for Thigh Deboners. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Thigh Deboners Jobs Vacancy in Maple Lodge Farms Mississauga Jobs Details:
Maple Lodge Farms is Canada’s largest poultry processor. We operate to the latest in technological, health and safety and quality standards. With rapid expansion over the years, and continued innovation and investment in growth – we’re looking for committed and star players to join our team!
Thigh Deboners – full-time – afternoons (3:30 pm to 12:00 am)
- $16.45 per hour with a 6-month progression to $16.95 per hour
- Annual pay increase
- Excellent health benefit package*
The job duties and responsibilities include:
- Pick up thighs from conveyor;
- Inspect, feel, check thighs to ensure quality;
- Use a knife to cut and debone meat;
- Sort and place unacceptable thighs to be re-trimmed;
- Inspect knives and other equipment for deficiencies;
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Previous experience in a similar role a definite asset but not required.
- Good knife handling skills or willingness to learn;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Good hand-eye coordination skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Ability to work in a cold environment;
- The job requires standing for an extended period.
Maple Lodge Farms offers an attractive compensation package, including a comprehensive health benefit plan, increased vacation, and many more.
If you are interested in joining a family-oriented organization that provides recognition and growth opportunities then we would like to hear from you!
In accordance with Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants are required to make their needs known in advance.
Job Type: Full-time