Customer Experience Representative Operations South Keys Jobs Vacancy in Indigo Books Music Ottawa
- Customer Experience Representative Operations South Keys
- Indigo Books Music
- Ottawa ON
- 13 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Indigo Books Music Ottawa urgently required following position for Customer Experience Representative Operations South Keys. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Experience Representative Operations South Keys Jobs Vacancy in Indigo Books Music Ottawa Jobs Details:
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support the daily operations of the store, before or after the store closes (5AM or 10PM start time)
- Conduct inventory cycle counts, replenish stock, manage product returns, shelve products, and receive and process incoming store merchandise
- Use merchandising standards to create a visually appealing, stimulating store
- Add joy to our customers’ lives
WHO YOU ARE
Indigo Books & Music is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.