Information Booth Staff Jobs Vacancy in Indigo Park Canada Inc Winnipeg
Indigo Park Canada Inc Winnipeg urgently required following position for Information Booth Staff. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Information Booth Staff Jobs Vacancy in Indigo Park Canada Inc Winnipeg Jobs Details:
Indigo Park, info booth staffing contractor of the Winnipeg Richardson International Airport, is looking for French-English bilingual candidates who are outgoing, friendly and engaging to join our team as an Information Booth Attendant & Tourism Advisor.
Award-winning customer service training programs and on-the-job training are delivered to all successful candidates. Knowledge of Winnipeg/Manitoba tourism and Winnipeg Richardson International Airport is helpful but not required prior to hire.
Title: Information Booth Attendant & Tourism Advisor
Commitment: 4-8 hours per shift; flexible shifts and hours 0800-2100 7days/week
Availability: Full-time permanent days, or part time days/evenings/weekends
Location: Winnipeg Richardson International Airport
Wage: $13.50/hr+, based on qualifications
The Information Booth Attendant at Winnipeg Richardson International Airport is a public-facing representative of both the airport and our local community;
- We distribute a wide variety of accurate information, have meaningful conversations, and make appropriate referrals to services or facilities at the airport or in and around Winnipeg.
- We take pride in sharing our complete knowledge of the airport campus and the services provided by our partner airlines, customs, retail, and food & beverage providers.
- We refer clients to hospitality and tourist amenities and destinations using brochures, websites, and onsite contacts.
- We provide critical information necessary to the successful completion of a trip; including luggage, family or oversize bag information, language services, accessibility information, parking and ground transportation options.
- We attentively log found or missing items to successfully reunite owners with their precious items and fond memorabilia.
- We are dedicated to providing each customer inquiry or complaint with individualized attention and professionalism, logging and following up with phone calls, email or face-to-face service onsite.
- As proud representatives of a first-class international airport, we consistently demonstrate the safety, security, and professional traits expected of our guests and our community.
- Completion or enrolled in an arts, administration, hospitality, or tourism related program
- Competent and confident in conversational French
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Word/Outlook, and Internet Explorer or Chrome
- Competent with social media and a multi-line telephone
- Previous customer care, tourism, hospitality and/or food & beverage experience preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on compassion, articulate conversation, and sincerity
- Highly responsible & reliable, with a professional groomed appearance
- Ability balance workload with busy and slow times
- Proficient ability to work independently with minimal supervision
If you describe yourself as an outgoing and proud Winnipegger or Manitoban, or you are enthused about the airline or tourism/hospitality industries, we invite you to apply for this career opportunity which offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and advancement opportunities.
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein, Temps Partiel, Occasionnel
Salaire : 13,50 $ /heure
- Customer Service / Hospitality sector: 2 ans
- High school or equivalent
- Winnipeg, MB
- Fluent French
- Fluent English