Service Representative Iii Jobs Vacancy in Bmo Financial Group Montréal
Bmo Financial Group Montréal urgently required following position for Service Representative Iii. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Representative Iii Jobs Vacancy in Bmo Financial Group Montréal Jobs Details:
: Place Bonaventure, 800 de la Gauchetiere W., Montreal
Department : Master Card after sales payment
Fulfill routine and occasionally non-routine transactions, internal business partner and/or external customer inquiries/ requests. Complete required investigations and provide necessary resolution on more complex issues efficiently and effectively in accordance with Bank and industry standards Act as a subject matter expert to the team. Recommend/implement process improvements.
A. Product & Process
- Process and/or fulfill transactions, perform investigations and/or other activities in accordance with established priorities and deadlines on a timely, accurate and efficient basis.
- Resolve discrepancies that include occasional non-routine situations in accordance with standard procedures.
- Communicate with internal business partners to respond to standard and occasionally non-standard and/or non-routine inquiries according to guidelines. Follow-up with other business units to ensure issues are resolved.
- Perform administrative tasks such as distributing/ collecting documentation and information to or from other internal departments or institutions, archiving historical documentation, assisting in the preparation of management reports, reconciling activities on a daily basis.Resolve escalated work or issues from more junior staff, as appropriate.
- Provide input into the continuous improvement of business processes and procedures within the scope of the work team, and participate in testing and implementation of projects and new/ revised products/ services or processes.
- Provide on-the-job assistance and training to others, as requested.
B. Risk & Control
- Escalate non-standard and/or non-routine issues, where applicable, as per guidelines.
- Ensure quality control standards are met for own work prior to proceeding with each workflow activity, as required by procedures.
- Identify potential risk situations and escalate to more senior team members.
- Review transactions and requests for compliance with regulatory and Bank requirements, as required.
- Ensure all appropriate authorizations/ approvals are obtained in accordance with policies and controls.
- Ensure adherence to all aspects of FirstPrinciples, Our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics Corporate Policy, as well as all applicable legislation, regulatory rules and requirements, and Bank standards, policies and procedures (P&Ps) for such things as potential conflicts of interest, safeguarding of customer information, trading in securities, anti-money laundering, privacy and disclosure of outside business activities.
- Ensure strict confidentiality is maintained for both customer and Bank information to protect the customer and the Bank and to ensure compliance with Bank P&Ps.
- Follow security and safeguarding procedures and apply appropriate due diligence in accordance with Bank policy for the prevention of loss due to such things as fraud or defalcation.
C. Change Management
- Support change implementation, adapt to new technologies and provide input to ensure successful completion
D. Business Performance Management
- Deliver exceptional customer service that builds trust through responsive, accurate, consistent, knowledgeable and available services and support.
- Align individual performance goals to team and organizational goals.
- Demonstrate behaviours that are consistent with "Our Way" model and aligned with BMO values.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- College diploma or equivalent work experience
- 1 to 2 years of related experience
- Good knowledge of standard desktop applications used by the business unit
- Good knowledge and understanding of the business unit's key products and services, processes and controls – Registered and non registered Term products, Mutual Funds, Tax Free Savings Account
- Good understanding of risk and regulatory requirements of the role
- Good knowledge of departmental systems and applications- IPS, CFM, RPM and Customer Connect
- Bilingualism is required
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good investigation skills
- Good prioritization skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good written and oral communication skills (English & French)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
We’re here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Primary Location Canada-Quebec-Montreal
Organisation Global Product Operations-X000070
Job Posting 01/12/18
Unposting Date 01/16/18