Manager Solutions Delivery Jobs Vacancy in Ministry Education Toronto
Ministry Education Toronto urgently required following position for Manager Solutions Delivery. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Solutions Delivery Jobs Vacancy in Ministry Education Toronto Jobs Details:
The Community Services I&IT Cluster (CSC) is looking for an accomplished individual to manage multiple, large-scale and complex multi-year I&IT projects designed to meet the major or critical business requirements of the six ministries the Cluster supports.
What can I expect to do in this role?You will:
- lead and manage multiple, large-scale and complex multi-year I&IT projects to meet major business requirements
- consult and build strong working relationships with clients to define I&IT systems requirements, identify solutions, and resolve issues
- direct project planning for all phases of many concurrent large-scale projects including developing and managing project budgets, directing teams of project staff and developing performance measures for evaluation
- direct internal development teams, fee-for-service resources and third party suppliers in the operation of the IT Solutions and platforms managed by Case and Grants Management Branch
- create an inclusive working environment and coach and motivate staff to deliver on client and project goals
How do I qualify?
Leadership and managerial skills:
- You are an experienced leader who can build a build a motivated, efficient and effective team.
- You can manage teams of staff, fee-for-service consultants and cross-functional project teams, using resources to their full potential.
- You promote employee engagement and demonstrate values of diversity and inclusion as a leader.
- You have managerial experience to manage the unit's financial, material and human resources needs, ensuring deliverables are on time and on budget.
- You know project management principles and methodologies to manage delivery of program plans, initiatives and goals.
Communication and relationship management skills:
- You have excellent communication, consulting and negotiation skills to discuss business solutions, manage complex problems and resolve contentious issues.
- You can present clearly and persuasively to clients, colleagues, and senior managers on complex solution options.
- You have experience building and managing effective client relationships through the development, implementation and ongoing management of business solutions.
Technical skills and knowledge:
- You have experience delivering large-scale, complex, technology solutions.
- You have experience leading the translation of client business technology or information management requirements into technical specifications for business solutions.
- You have experience with Oracle Siebel products and Java.
- You have experience with data analytics, data visualization and storytelling.
- You have experience with business systems analysis, design, implementation, testing and risk management in a multi-platform environment.
Other essential skills:
- You take pride in being relevant in the field of technology and stay up to date on industry best practices in business solutions.
- You think analytically and strategically to identify risk and ensure seamless delivery of projects and solutions.
- 2 Permanent, 777 Bay St, Toronto, Toronto Region