Digital Marketing And Analytics Officer International Centre Jobs Vacancy in George Brown College Toronto
- Digital Marketing And Analytics Officer International Centre
- George Brown College
- Toronto ON
- 25 May, 2018 28 days ago
George Brown College Toronto urgently required following position for Digital Marketing And Analytics Officer International Centre. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Marketing And Analytics Officer International Centre Jobs Vacancy in George Brown College Toronto Jobs Details:
At George Brown College, we have established a reputation for equipping our students with the skills, industry experience and credentials to pursue the careers of their choice. As employees, we are committed to creating an enriching learning community for our students, delivering excellence in what we do, holding ourselves accountable for our work and demonstrating diversity and respect for one another.
What responsibilities will you have in this role?
E-Mail Marketing, Marketing Automation and CRM
- Works with the Manager, International Marketing and Business Analytics to clarify objectives, establish metrics and define strategy for engagement campaigns for prospective students.
- Builds program logic (actions, triggers, rules and end-states) to map onto campaign(s) objectives.
- Designs and creates e-marketing materials and templates for various marketing initiatives ensuring compliance with the latest industry requirements - Canada's Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL) and AODA standards.
- Monitors inbound email inquiries and responds or forwards to relevant stakeholders for a response as appropriate.
- Updates and refines auto-response and FAQs templates to facilitate timely and accurate responses.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
Web, Search and Content Marketing
- Develops and deploys campaign landing pages for online advertising campaigns.
- Conducts SEO exercises for the International website to ensure optimization for search engine traffic.
- Executes quality assurance and testing across browsers, operating systems and mobile devices.
- Develops and implements an update and refresh schedule for the International website in English and multiple target-market languages.
- Creates presentations for key audiences of the International Centre (e.g. agents, counsellors, visiting delegations, etc.).
- Develops copy for the International website, email campaigns, print materials, etc.; creates infographics for social media, etc.
Social Media Marketing
- Develops relevant content topics for key audiences of the International Centre; create and maintain a Content Calendar.
- Posts relevant content in accordance with the Content Calendar; reviews user generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner.
Analytics and Reporting
- Identifies data sources for different components of periodic reports/visualizations (e.g. Enrolment plans and reports from RO; Power BI datasets; OAS dashboard reports; OCAS data warehouse; StatCan etc.). Collates data using reporting/analytics tools such as Microsoft Power BI and Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables.
- Conducts information gathering exercises to help inform decision-making for the division (e.g. competitive research across colleges/universities in Canada on fees, English admission requirements, etc.).
Other related duties as assigned.
What qualifications do you need for this role?
- Three-year diploma/degree from a recognized post-secondary institution with concentration in Digital Marketing/E-Marketing/Web Marketing or equivalent is required.
- Minimum three years of marketing experience with 1-2 years of digital marketing experience.
Knowledge of and experience with digital marketing (search, web and content, social media, mobile, etc.). This includes but is not limited to:
- Design, development and deployment of quality email marketing, marketing automation and CRM campaigns.
- Search Marketing: SEO and SEM campaigns.
- Web and Content Marketing: Website/webpage design/development including optimization for mobile; infographic creation; video development.
- Social Media Marketing: Curation of social media properties for target audience engagement; social advertising.
- Tech-savvy: thrives at the intersection of marketing and technology with a keen desire to learn as the digital marketing space evolves.
- Familiarity and comfort with using a variety of marketing and analytics applications i.e.: Online Analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook Insights); Marketing Automation and CRM systems (e.g. Pardot, Salesforce); Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Power BI).
- Strong MS Office skills with an in-depth knowledge of Excel: pivot tables, formulas, etc.
- Knowledge of HTML and related web technologies are an asset.
- Fluency in English required; knowledge of an additional language an asset.
- Combination of superior written and verbal communication skills and strong numerical abilities.
- Excellent multi-tasking, problem-solving and time management skills, ability to prioritize multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to be responsive to short-term change, quick thinking, flexible, adaptable and resilient.
- Effective ability to interact with others and deal with situations in ways that respect diverse backgrounds, experience and styles.
- Strong work ethic demonstrated in previous roles with a commitment to delivering excellent service to others as this is key in supporting the success of our students and our College.
- Highly creative, innovative, proactive and team orientated.
- Strong organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills; along with experience dealing with complex issues are required.
- Flexibility in adapting to change and in participating in consultative decision-making processes.
Hours of Work: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Interview process may consist of a practical skills component
- If you are a George Brown College employee, go to https://adfs.georgebrown.ca/adfs/ls/IdpInitiatedSignOn.aspx to apply via our internal site.
- If you are an external candidate, go to www.georgebrown.ca and click on the “Employment at George Brown” link or click on the ‘apply’ button to the left of the posted job to apply.
- Please ensure your resume highlights all relevant education, training and experience that are applicable to the minimum qualifications for this role.
- The College requires proof of degrees, credentials or equivalencies from accredited regional or federal post-secondary institutions and/or their international equivalents. Credentials may require validation at the time of interviews.
- First consideration will be provided to internal candidates in accordance with our Support Staff Collective Agreement.
Closing: June 01, 2018