Community Manager Gestionnaire Communaut Jobs Vacancy in Aee Placement Inc Montréal
Aee Placement Inc Montréal urgently required following position for Community Manager Gestionnaire Communaut. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Community Manager Gestionnaire Communaut Jobs Vacancy in Aee Placement Inc Montréal Jobs Details:
Our client is looking for a Community Manager to join a dynamic team.
- Content creation – writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels
- Social media marketing – creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties
- Communications/marketing strategy – the Community Manager is responsible for creating strategic marketing/communications plans to provide direction for the company’s public-facing communications. Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Analytics – Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Excellent writing skills
- Must be perfectly bilingual (ENGLISH &FRENCH)
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $51,000.00 /year
- Community Manager: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Montréal, QC (Required)
- Perfectly bilingual (FR/EN) (Required)