Financial Systems Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Parkland County Parkland County
Parkland County Parkland County urgently required following position for Financial Systems Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Systems Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Parkland County Parkland County Jobs Details:
Parkland County has a permanent, full-time position available within the Financial Systems & Business Efficiencies Department for a Financial Systems Business Analyst. Reporting to the Manager, Financial Systems & Business Efficiencies, the Financial Systems Business Analyst is responsible for supporting and managing the financial modules in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, providing application support and training. This position focuses on ensuring that Parkland County’s financial information systems have appropriate controls and providing relevant information for business planning, management decision-making and customer service requirements. This position requires the ability to apply and demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a major in Finance or Accounting along with Microsoft Dynamics AX Financials Certification (MB6-893) would be desirable.
- Minimum of five (5) years of related experience including experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and financial systems experience including set up, maintenance, troubleshooting, creating/maintaining financial reports and training.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required. Experience with Microsoft SharePoint, municipal software and reporting tools is an asset.
- In-depth knowledge of financial controls along with excellent troubleshooting skills for problem resolutions.
- Possession of a valid Alberta driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
Competition Number: 18-51
Rate of Pay: Competitive salary to be commensurate with education and experience.
Hours of Work: 7 hours/day; 35 hours/week
Competition Closing Date: Thursday, May 31, 2018 at 4:30 p.m.
Benefits: Extensive benefits are offered including an option to join our Earned Day Off Program.
To learn more about this opportunity or to apply, please visit our website at www.parklandcounty.com
Job Type: Full-time