Corporate Sales Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in The Grand Hotel Suites Toronto Toronto
The Grand Hotel Suites Toronto Toronto urgently required following position for Corporate Sales Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Corporate Sales Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in The Grand Hotel Suites Toronto Toronto Jobs Details:
The Corporate Sales Coordinator is responsible for selling the hotel for Corporate Travel Room Groups and events, when required- developing sales contacts and performing sales activities. The Corporate Sales Coordinator must be able to prospect new clients, build and develop existing relationships, engage customers, anticipate their needs, and create custom proposals. They will negotiate and confirm Corporate Rate agreements and Room groups while achieving sales targets.
- Proactively solicits and qualifies existing and new business to assist in achieving hotel revenue goals. This will be done through sales calls, trade shows, promotions, inquiries, telephone contacts.
- The candidate will be responsible for negotiating, completing and following up on leads not limited to RFP’s in Sabre and Lanyon.
- Respond to all assigned sales leads and clients’ requests within 4 hours of receipt.
- Prepares and customize proposals to meet client’s needs and achieve budget goals set forth for the department.
- Produces and implements quarterly action plan to achieve weekly activities quotas and annual revenue goal.
- Conducts sites/tours for clients new and existing clients often Entertain clients in-house.
- Negotiate, prepare, send, sign group contracts and provide onsite contact for Group only business.
- Maintain account communications, tasks and information regarding group and account in Roomkey PMS and Eventpro CRM keeping all pertinent information updated.
- Display professional conduct, sound judgment, the highest level of professional integrity, and a strong work ethic.
- Assists the Events Manager with events, convention and catering tasks when required
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience in a Hotel or related industry.
- Must be a team player who is also able to work autonomously
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Sales driven attitude to generate maximum revenue
- Confidence in relationship building and prospecting.
- Experience in the Toronto Market considered an asset
- Post secondary degree in tourism or business management required.
- Proven sales performance experience in meeting and exceeding sales revenue goals
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of clients, guests, employees and management.
- Excellent organizational, computer, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Very Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Energetic and outgoing, with a positive attitude, driven to provide outstanding guest service.
- Flexible work schedule required. Weekday, Evening, Weekends and holidays may be required.
The Grand Hotel and Suites welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We appreciate your interest; however only those selected for an interview will be notified.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada will not be considered.
The above statement reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions and duties as required for proper evaluation of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 2 years
- High school or equivalent
- Toronto, ON