Marketing And Events Ordinator Jobs Vacancy in Tmfd Financial Mississauga
Tmfd Financial Mississauga urgently required following position for Marketing And Events Ordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing And Events Ordinator Jobs Vacancy in Tmfd Financial Mississauga Jobs Details:
TMFD Financial (www.tmfd.ca) is an integrated Financial Services organization that provides a wide variety of services including Tax & Accounting, Financial Planning, and Consulting. Many of our clients are dentists, located throughout Ontario. Our Marketing and Events Management function, based at our office in central Mississauga, provides strong support to our business. This is a full time, permanent position with opportunity to grow with the company to more senior positions.
We do not want formal job descriptions to limit what anyone can accomplish. Nonetheless, below are some major aspects of the role.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Manage events from start to finish, coordinating venue locations, dates, times, awards, accommodations, transportation, suppliers
- Prepare marketing materials for presentations and seminar events
- Manage events calendar
- Maintain data on prospective clients, using Salesforce
- Maintain and provide web content updates to Web Designers
- Liaise with suppliers for accurate and timely ordering and delivery of Marketing materials
- Support sales team with meeting management activities (confirm prospect meetings, communicate with clients, follow up with data entry)
- Mail out quarterly newsletters to clients and potential clients, using mail-merge tools
- Create presentation flyers and keep website updated with events
- Provide back up for reception coverage
- Ability to communicate professionally via face-to-face, phone, and in writing
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with a proficiency to multi task assignments
- Experience in marketing administrative support and/or event management
- Excellence in all MS Office suite programs; PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat document design and editing or demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Proficiency in the English language
- Will be required to occasionally work in evenings at events and travel within Ontario for business on occasion
This is an exciting opportunity to build your career with a growing organization. We offer a competitive compensation package.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time