Manager Pos Shared Services Jobs Vacancy in Bank Toronto
Bank Toronto urgently required following position for Manager Pos Shared Services. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Pos Shared Services Jobs Vacancy in Bank Toronto Jobs Details:
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
TD Merchant Solutions (TDMS) is a division of TD Bank Group and has been providing merchants with a full range of payment processing services and solutions since the initiation of the Canadian credit and debit card market place in 1968. As a trusted business partner, TDMS offers a full range of payment processing solutions and payment innovation for all types of businesses, including some of Canada's largest retailers. TDMS is the only major Schedule A Canadian bank that issues debit and credit cards, provides business financing to merchants, and operates a merchant acquiring business, we see all sides of the payments business. TD’s leadership in this area makes us uniquely qualified to assist merchants of all sizes and across all segments.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, POS Solutions Development, the POS Shared Services Manager, will be accountable for the support and performance reporting of a suite of products and payment solutions within TD Merchant Solutions. This position also leads a team of POS Solutions analysts providing day-to-day support of TDMS POS Solutions.
- Leading, coaching and developing a team of POS Solutions Analysts who provide day-to-day support of TDMS POS Solutions
- Providing analysis and reporting on performance of current solutions.
- Providing input into POS solutions roadmap to ensure all discovered potential efficiencies, production gaps and recommended enhancements are included
- Executing systematic roll-out of new POS solutions releases to merchant base ensuring currency in the market
- Ensuring timely notification and escalation of possible production issues with reporting metrics, inclusive of options and recommendations for prompt resolution
- Communicating project status & providing timely escalation of issues to ensure project objectives are met
- Developing and maintaining all process documentation in support of your teams responsibilities
- Supporting business partners throughout the solution development life cycle
- Ensuring consistent and simple POS solution configuration administration
- Devising and documenting troubleshooting documentation to aid Phone Channel in customer support
- Providing ongoing support to TD Merchant Solutions on POS Solutions
- Creating and maintaining terminal profiles and all subsequent training and communication
- Developing sound working relationships inside and outside TDMS
- Experience with the POS Solutions Development lifecycle
- Experience supporting technology based solutions
- Experienced People Manager with demonstrated experience in identifying and growing talent
- Production Support - identifying, analyzing, reporting and addressing root cause
- Knowledge of POS systems, products and solutions is an asset
- Strong organization skills, with the flexibility to adapt and manage within a dynamic business environment, managing multiple deadlines and priorities
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Graduate or undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering, statistics, math and/or business/finance preferred
- Technical Knowledge/Skills with the Microsoft suite of Products with specific attention to Excel
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.