Administrative Assistant Exhibits Custodian Jobs Vacancy in City White Rock White Rock
City White Rock White Rock urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant Exhibits Custodian. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Exhibits Custodian Jobs Vacancy in City White Rock White Rock Jobs Details:
The City of White Rock is a unique, ocean-side community of 20,000 citizens known for its sunny weather, expansive
beach, historic pier, delightful restaurants, and sense of community. The City is located half an hour south of Vancouver
on the shore of Semiahmoo Bay.
The R.C.M.P. Division seeks a customer-service oriented individual to join their team in the role of Administrative
Assistant/ Exhibit Custodian. This position involves exhibit custodian duties along with the provision of administrative
support to the Department, with responsibility for safekeeping and controlling the movement of exhibit items. This
position will liaise with police officers and other agencies on the identification, handling and transfer or disposition of
exhibits and seized and found property items and as required will provide evidence in court to confirm continuity of
exhibits. Administrative duties will include receiving and processing invoices, reconciling accounts, coordinating courier
and shipping activity, maintaining RCMP member personnel files, responding to basic insurance enquiries, overseeing the
administration of office equipment. Other duties included completing criminal record searches and providing front
counter coverage when required.
The ideal candidate is able to effectively handle multiple competing priorities and has excellent communication and
interpersonal skills in dealing with a variety of internal and external customers. The successful candidate’s previous
experience will provide support of their ability to exhibit professionalism at all times as this individual may represent the
Administrative Manager in their absence. It is essential that you are able to demonstrate an ability to work collaboratively
with others and to make a positive contribution to a team environment.
- Completion of Grade 12 plus sound related experience preferably in an R.C.M.P. Detachment, or an equivalent
- Completion of the Prime Property (Exhibits) course is a requirement for this position and preference will be given to
- Sound knowledge of the methods and procedures used in receiving, verifying, recording, handling, securing, storing
- Sound knowledge of departmental policies, practices and procedures related to the work;
- Sound knowledge of the R.C.M.P. administrative and police filing, record keeping, account classification, purchasing
- Ability to manually lift, sort, arrange and store exhibit and property items of varying bulk and weight in a safe manner;
- Ability to prepare, maintain and control records, files, reports, ledgers and other materials related to the work;
- Ability to give evidence in court on matters related to the work;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, the general public and various other
- Ability to exercise judgment in planning work schedule and deciding priorities;
- Ability to operate standard office equipment;
- Ability to operate applicable RCMP systems and related tasks;
- Ability to secure and maintain a R.C.M.P. enhanced reliability security clearance, and;
- Ability to obtain Firearms Possession and Acquisition Certification.
and education have prepared you for success in this role and you are committed to working in a manner that supports a
respectful, healthy, and safe environment, we invite you to submit a cover letter and resume. Please note only complete
applications will be considered.
Application Deadline: 4:30p.m., Monday, February 26, 2018
Submit your application: online at www.whiterockcity.ca/careers
Recruitment Reference: 2018-08
Thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.