Shop Help Jobs Vacancy in Rimex Supply Ltd Saskatoon
Rimex Supply Ltd Saskatoon urgently required following position for Shop Help. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Shop Help Jobs Vacancy in Rimex Supply Ltd Saskatoon Jobs Details:
RIMEX is the leading custom manufacturer of all off road wheel and rim assemblies. RIMEXs primary markets include mining, forestry, agriculture and industrial equipment, specializing in haul trucks and loaders. RIMEX also offers a full range of complementary products to match their wheel counterparts.
We have 1 Full Time position available for experienced Shop Helpers to join our Saskatoon, SK branch.
- Preparing orders for shipments to customers
- Loading/unloading shipments using forklift
- Organization of warehouse area
- Heavy lifting required
- General labourer duties, as well as sandblasting and painting
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient way according to relevant legislation, policies, and procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in manufacturing/shop environment
- Experience using hand tools
- 1 - 2 years experience in warehouse shipping/receiving
- Forklift certification an asset
- Intermediate skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self directed, resourceful, motivated and results oriented
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Adaptable, flexible and able to work well under pressure
- Great attention to detail with the ability to focus on the task at hand
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Familiarity with agricultural, mining and/or manufacturing industries and experience with rims/wheels an asset