Office Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Nasri International Inc Saint-Laurent
Nasri International Inc Saint-Laurent urgently required following position for Office Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Nasri International Inc Saint-Laurent Jobs Details:
Who we are
Nasri International is a leader in the creation, import and distribution of clothing for the whole family with over 50 years of expertise in the field. We offer turnkey services from conception and marketing to distribution of garments and collections, whether it be for our own brands, our customers’ brands or the private programs we are called upon to develop.
Have a look at two of our brands that will give you a good overview of some of our products: Romy & Aksel , www.facebook.com/romyaksel, collections for babies and 2 to 8 year old boys and girls, and Everyday Sunday , www.everydaysunday.ca, a swimwear and leisurewear brand for all women and men.
The Office clerk is responsible for processing all clients and suppliers’ orders in the system, to modify them when necessary, as well as following up in a timely matter. He is also responsible for producing various documents and reports to be sent to proper departments.
- Produce technical data sheets for each of our products in the computer system;
- Check the accuracy of information in orders;
- Enter data in the computer system;
- Prepare the picking slips for the products received in the warehouse and check the conformity of these with the orders;
- Check that all orders match the purchases made;
- Track any changes in orders and transfer information to the people concerned.
Preparation of purchase orders
- Create purchase orders in the computer system;
- Check the accuracy of information in purchase orders;
- Communicate packaging specifications to suppliers and ensure regular monitoring with them.
- Participate in the annual inventory;
- Identify in the system all products out of stock;
- Create reports;
- Classify documents;
- Perform other related duties, as required.
- Organized, attention to details and precise
- Able to manage a large volume of information at once
- Multitask and efficient
- Ability to work under the guidance of various people
- Ability to adapt during rush period
- AEC, DEC or Technical diploma in a relevant discipline
- Relevant experience in a similar position
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Experience in the fashion industry, an asset
- Bilingual in French and English, oral and written
- Competitive salary
- Benefits after 3 months of continuous service
- Outdoor free parking all year long
- Easy access in public transportation
- Team member purchase program
- Professional growth opportunities
Wish to apply today? Please send your resume and your cover letter to the attention of Mrs Alexia Berthiaume.
We thank all applicants in advance, but please note that only selected applicants will be contacted.
We look forward to meeting you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- French and English