Accenture Toronto urgently required following position for Sap Ariba Delivery Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sap Ariba Delivery Manager Jobs Vacancy in Accenture Toronto Jobs Details:
ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Technology and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
SAP is an exciting place to be with continuous innovations and leading in digital world! From enabling digital transition with SAP, unlock digital innovation via rapidly prototype and deliver SAP apps with new technologies to helping organizations capture new digital value! There will be many opportunities for you to bring your best talents and be involved in finance transformation, operations, sales and customer services, cloud, SAP S/4 and HANA, SAP Mobility, SAP Analytics, Supply Chain and much more.
WORK YOU’LL DO
SAP professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
- Act as Delivery lead the to guide the client and Accenture team through the Ariba P2P
- Supervising on and off shore resources, project schedule and budget, advising the client on solution and S P process implications.
- Should have worked on FG Statement of Work and Contingent Labor knowledge.
- Should have worked in modules like Ariba Sourcing Professional, including Spot Buy Ariba Contract Management, Ariba Supplier Information and Performance Management
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Deep skills and knowledge in SAP Ariba
- Hands on experience with at least 2 full life cycle implementation
- Any exposure with the Ariba upstream modules like Sourcing , Spend Visibility will be added advantage
- Ability to drive client requirements, business process and configuration workshops
- Bachelor’s Degree is Mandatory
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.ca/careers.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us www.accenture.com