Sub Prime Automotive Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Auto Canada Inc Cambridge
Auto Canada Inc Cambridge urgently required following position for Sub Prime Automotive Sales Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sub Prime Automotive Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Auto Canada Inc Cambridge Jobs Details:
401 Auto Financing
Ontario's #1 Auto Sub-Prime Dealerships
Exclusive Premium CANADA DRIVES Dealer Partner
THOUSANDS of Premium Leads Each Month!
Position Type: Full Time
Salary: $30,000.00 /year + Bonus
Bonus: Company Demo Vehicle + Commissions + Spiffs
401 Auto is Ontario's #1 Sub-Prime group of Superstores with over 7,500 sales in the past five years! We are looking for a Salesperson / Finance Manager in the Cambridge area.
This position will suit a salesperson that is currently selling cars, that would like to begin the next step towards management and financial freedom. Why wait around at the door for an "UP" when you can simply work your leads and set appointments?
If you are good on the phone and email, this is your dream job.
Essential Job Functions:
- Receive leads and appointments from our BDC call centre and lead providers
- Meet with clients to counsel on credit history and finance options
- Handling customer requirements/concerns and requests
- Close the car deal, do the paperwork.
- Assisting the client to obtain financing approval and meeting lender conditions
- Scheduling delivery with service department
- Selling your portfolio again in 10-12 months later!
- Build your business, within our business.
Essential Job Skills:
- Auto sales experience
- OMVIC Certification
- Working knowledge of sub-prime auto sales - financing methods
- procedures and policies of an auto dealership sales department
- Strong communication skills
- Friendly attitude
- Above average computer skills
- Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- automotive sales: 1 year
- OMVIC: 1 year
Required licenses or certifications:
- Driver's Licence