Senior Team Leader Loan Administration Jobs Vacancy in Atb Financial Sherwood Park
Atb Financial Sherwood Park urgently required following position for Senior Team Leader Loan Administration. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Team Leader Loan Administration Jobs Vacancy in Atb Financial Sherwood Park Jobs Details:
Helping Albertans achieve their dreams by turning the complex world of banking into brilliantly simple solutions. That’s ATB. Is that you?
Coach of the Year. Magnificent Mentor. Visionary. Motivator. Team Player. Whether at work or out in your community, you are the person that knows how to bring it all together. You’re a natural leader and your passion and excitement comes from knowing that your efforts make a significant difference in the lives of your team members, customers and the community around you.
Senior Team Leader - Loan AdministrationReporting to the Manager Director Capital Asset Financing (CAF), the primary focus of the Senior Team Leader (STL) is providing oversight and management of the Loan Administrators day to day activities including monitoring, Service Level Agreements (SLA), reports review and responding to escalations from the team. The STL coaches a team of Loan Admin Specialists who will look to your creativity, best practice guidance; leadership, and make it happen spirit to handle the competing demands of a shifting landscape. All with poise and determination.
The Senior Team Leader ensures the efficient and accurate management of conditional sales funding, ensures the suspense accounts balance for the team, credit tasks are completed, and the team is mitigating risk in a demonstrable way for our customers. The STL ensures that all the inputs of the team are completed on time and accurately, with great attention to detail to avoid potential loss and reputation risk. Furthermore, the STL assists in the development to further improve current processes to mitigate risk in the team. The STL is a mentor, a trainer, and leader within the team, with the goal of developing teammates along their chosen career path.
You will find success based on your ability to:
- Actively demonstrate the Leaders ALL IN that reflects ATB’s shared mindset and declares our responsibility, along with an understanding around why we lead, how we lead, and what we achieve.
- Assist with escalations and partner with the Credit Adjudication team.
- Attend meetings and run reports as required
- Monitor and Assess team performance and activities
- Identify and assess trends
- Mitigate risk proactively in loan portfolios.
- Leads the team in managing and organizing the daily workflow of funding.
- Helps team to manage / organize incoming contracts
- Formal leadership of the team, including managing direct reports (one on one’s, coaching, performance reviews, career development, etc.)
- Handles regular leadership activities including team meetings, team reporting, workflow management, team scheduling, etc. This includes vacation coverage for the Manager.
- Has a deep understanding of Credit Documents (Conditional Sales Contracts, Loan Agreements, Credit Agreements, Applications for Credit, etc.) and mentors teammates in understanding Credit Documents, performing manual calculations, managing their control spreadsheets, understanding Facilities, understand SAP, etc.
- Maintains controls in the team to ensure proper risk mitigation and potential loss
- Takes the lead in identifying potential problems / questions and refers them to the Manager Operations.
- The team leader is a catalyst of change in the team, helping to drive process improvements, team efficiencies, and system enhancements.
- Supports the Manager Operations through projects as required (enhancements to SAP, improvements to controls, Reporting etc.)
- Contacts third parties and customers as required to resolve account discrepancies.
- Takes the lead to resolve errors within the team.
- Helps to update and maintain training materials such as job aides, checklists, process maps, etc.
As the ideal candidate you possess:
- Connector: Builds relationships naturally, and brings people of mutual interest together easily.
- Translator: Can convert large volumes of information, complex or ambiguous, into readily-understood communication.
- Hungry: Combines the intrinsic motivation and drive to excel, with the ability and determination to achieve success.
- Collaborator: The collaborative leader engages a diverse range of people to achieve a greater collective result. This leader reaches out easily and readily partners with others both inside and outside the organization.
- Catalyst: The Catalyst inspires new thinking, fresh momentum, and focused action to move things forward in a positive direction. This leader advances meaningful change without taking over the work of others.
- Agile: The Agile leader anticipates and understands change, and adapts quickly. This leader brings forward new approaches and ideas whenever they are needed.
- Post secondary degree in Business Admin, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience in the financial industry
- Minimum 3 years Leadership experience is required
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to multitask and meet multiple deadlines within short time frames
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Change Management skills
- Exceptional knowledge of Google Suite including Sheets, Docs etc.
- Previous experience and an understanding of Conditional Sales Contracts, credit documents and Applications for Credit would be an asset
- Experience working with SAP is an asset
Advancement. Fun. Rewards… We get it.