Carpenters Journeyman Apprentice Jobs Vacancy in International Cooling Tower Inc Belle Plaine
International Cooling Tower Inc Belle Plaine urgently required following position for Carpenters Journeyman Apprentice. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Carpenters Journeyman Apprentice Jobs Vacancy in International Cooling Tower Inc Belle Plaine Jobs Details:
NOW HIRING APPRENTICE & JOURNEYMAN CARPENTERS FOR PROJECTS IN BELLE PLANE, SK AND SURROUNDING AREAS
This is a fulltime/Contract position starting in early June, 2018.
Assists with the construction, erection, installation, fabrication, and repair of all types of cooling towers. Responsible for carrying out assigned duties without the constant supervision of a Foreman. The incumbent must work diligently to assure their tasks are completed, and do not prevent the project from being completed safely, efficiently, on time, and to ICT quality standards.
MUST meet all standard Project and Orientation Requirements and work outside in a plant environment being exposed to bad weather and or excessive noise.
- Qualified Candidates MUST be available to interview IN-PERSON approximately first week of June.
- Journeyman - 1st to 4th year.
- Marks, cuts and assembles lines on materials using pencil, chalk, and marking gauge.
- Shapes materials to prescribed measurements using saws.
- Assembles cut and shaped materials.
- Erects framework.
- Fits and installs cooling tower material as needed.
- Performs additional tasks as assigned by Superintendent, Field and Area Managers and Foremen.
- Assists with daily and weekly Safety meetings.
- MUST have VALID tickets for Fall Protection, Confined Space and CSTS and own transportation to and from job site.
- MUST pass required drug & alcohol testing.
- Experience and background in Industrial Construction and Carpentry.
- Must not be afraid of heights.
- Ability to work within precise limits and/or standards of accuracy and apply basic mathematics to solve problems, including employee relations.
- Plan work and select proper tools while accurately determining differences in sizes, shapes, forms and objects
- Multitasking, work well with others in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of construction safety guidelines and ability to communicate effectively verbally.
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or medical restrictions to perform the essential functions:
- Occasionally lifting 50 to 100
- Working Outside or in a plant environment; may be exposed to bad weather and/or excessive noise.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, climb and crawl while maintaining balance at elevated heights using scaffold boards, ladders, and walk planks.
- Work in confined spaces and at an elevation above 6 with 100% tie-off.
- Standing, walking, sitting, handling/fingering, reaching outward.
- Reaching Above Shoulders, climbing, crawling, squatting, kneeling and bending.
Job Type: Full-time Contract
Job Type: Contract
- Carpentry: 1 year
- Driver's Licence