Sales Director Jobs Vacancy in Blonyx Vancouver
Blonyx Vancouver urgently required following position for Sales Director. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Director Jobs Vacancy in Blonyx Vancouver Jobs Details:
Blonyx is a small sports nutrition brand armed with thousands of loyal brand followers and an ambitious plan. We are currently searching for a talented, entrepreneurial Sales Director to lead our sales operations as we introduce new products and work to open up new sports markets on the next stage in company growth.
Blonyx plans to rapidly expand its current portfolio of CrossFit gyms and small online/offline sales outlets to include large fitness facilities, supermarkets and high traffic mass market websites.
As our first Sales Director you will have the opportunity to build the company’s sales function to your spec. In order to achieve this goal. This will require experience building high calibre team but also an understanding of small business strategy and operations.
This will be an entrepreneurial journey and the challenge must excite you. You will be joining a company as it strives for rapid growth through raising capital, developing products and building the brand. It will be fast paced, hard work with and absolute dedication will be required. For the right person, this will be the journey they have been looking for.
- 5+ years sales experience, with some at Director level or equivalent.
- An exceptional track record of drawing up and implementing international sales strategies that involve selling in to different channels, such as national distributors, online stores, supermarket chains and fitness facilities.
- A love for sport and sports nutrition.
- A track record in the industry is a bonus… the more you can bring to our company in terms of experience with the wider sports market the better.
- A full understanding of modern selling techniques and creative lead generation such as social media selling, intelligent CRM systems and sales funnel development.
- A true understanding of digital marketing and its importance in lead generation
- A well networked and social individual; working around a whiteboard with an inspired team should energise you.
- A highly confident individual not afraid of being in front of an audience or camera, or asking the tough questions.
- Experience recruiting, orienting, and managing the ongoing training of sales staff
- An excellent understanding of data, financial and market analysis
In joining Blonyx you will join a management team consisting of a CEO, financial controller and operations director. We are also hiring a Marketing Director to join the team.
Blonyx hires a total of 15 full time and part time staff, many of which are remote. This structure will be changing as part of your work, with more employees in house, in Vancouver.
How to Apply:
Please apply by sending a cover letter and resume to Indeed mail
We will be looking at resumes as and when they come in, and holding interviews until we find the right person. While this job description is up on our web site, the role is still open.
Due to the number of applications we expect to receive for this position, we may not be able to reply to all applicants.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $90,000.00 / year + stock options and bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- sales: 5 years
- Vancouver, BC