System Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Giesecke Devrient America Inc Vaughan
Giesecke Devrient America Inc Vaughan urgently required following position for System Support Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
System Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Giesecke Devrient America Inc Vaughan Jobs Details:
The System Support Specialist will respond to and troubleshoot all customer software issues for all G&D SWS products. Ensure that all issues are resolved to the customer satisfaction within the contracted SLA times. Provide onsite assistance if required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Document all issues in G&D’s issue tracking system (currently HEAT)
- Keep information held in HEAT up-to-date all the time
- Setup and configuration of test environment in order to duplicate issues
- Work with R&D team in order to solve the issue
- Assist in the preparation of reports for customer communication
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationship with all customers at all times
- Keep up-to-date with technical and G&D product knowledge
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Computer Science or related degree and 4+ years experience in a customer support role and prior experience in banking industry is desirable.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skill are a must.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, ability for multitasking and good organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented and persistent in execution and follow-up tasks and the ability to lead and work in a team environment.
- Must conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times and utilize sound judgment in dealing with business information.
- Generates enthusiasm and support of company objectives and is trustworthy and credible.
- Demonstrated skills in operating systems (MS platform – NT/XP/VISTA, SERVER200x, CITRIX) and skills in database systems (MS SQL 200x, Oracle).
- Working knowledge of used programming languages (e.g. VB 6.0, .NET, C#) and have excellent ability to communicate and work effectively with other team members in a multicultural and international environment.
- Must be willing to work in a 24x7 environment carrying a pager and conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times.
- Need to utilize sound judgment in dealing with business information.
- The ability to make recommendations for continuous quality improvements in all areas of accountability.
- Flexibility to work long hours as necessary and able to handle high pressure in a professional manner.