Cmm Technician Jobs Vacancy in Adj Industries Inc London
Adj Industries Inc London urgently required following position for Cmm Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cmm Technician Jobs Vacancy in Adj Industries Inc London Jobs Details:
Job Title: CMM/QA Technician
Location: 2068 Piper Lane / 290 Sovereign Road
Reports to: Operations & Quality Manager
The CMM/QA Technician is responsible for performing CMM inspection on parts using CMM machine (Mitutoyo Crysta AS122010, Sheffield Horizon Cordax 30.15.15) and portable Faro Arm (Cam2 Measure 10). Duties include performing inspection, testing and administration as needed to fulfill customer specifications and quality requirements.
- Dimensionally check/certify, maintain, and calibrate in accordance to part print or appropriate drawing using a CMM or Faro Arm.
- Interpret Customer drawings (including geometric tolerances) and technical information packages.
- Prepare and update as required applicable supporting documents including Process Flow Diagrams, Process Failure Modes and Affects Analysis (PFMEA), and Control Plans.
- Prepare and submit SPAP and first article packages as per customer or internal requirements.
- Prepares and submits customer inspection packages (GD FPI and SI packages).
- Participates in Root Cause analysis and Corrective/Preventative action activities when required.
- Initiate Supplier Corrective Actions or NCR’s as required and follow-up with suppliers.
- Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
- Perform conventional measuring techniques such asfirst/last off, production validation, PPAP assemblies,production fixtures, die models, master samples, and inspection aids.
- Perform various inspection functions, including in process, first article and finished goods on fabricated and machined components.
- Assist in resolving measurement issues or problems that arise at the shop floor level.
- Maintain ISO documentation, participate in internal/external audits.
- Support, develop and conduct production, inventory and quality assurance programs in manufacturing.
- Interpret customer drawings (including geometric tolerances) and technical information packages.
- Perform routine calibration and re-certification on various inspection gauging.
- Safely move components with lifting devices such as overhead cranes, jib cranes, and fork-lifts.
- Maintains an acceptable level of performance by following established policies and procedures, and participating in continuous improvement efforts by supporting and implementing new ideas.
- Sets a positive example by maintaining a respective attitude, cooperating with co-workers, management, and internal and external customers.
- Be a productive team member and help to meet established departmental and Company goals.
- Wears appropriate personal protective equipment at all times when required.
- Report any personal workplace injuries to direct supervisor immediately.
- Report safety issues to direct supervisor or HR Manager as soon as possible.
- Responsible for knowing where non-hazardous waste collection containers are located and for putting non-hazardous/hazardous wastes in appropriate containers.
- Report to work for your regularly scheduled shifts on time and ready to work.
- Follow all company policies and health and safety procedures.
- Effectively gives and receives feedback and willingly asks questions and seeks direction when needed.
- May work any and all shifts/days as required and may be asked to work between facilities.
- Willingly accepts responsibility of sharing skills and knowledge with other employees.
- Perform all other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Must meet the requirements of the Canadian Controlled Goods Security Assessment Application as per Section 15 of the Controlled Goods Regulations, SOR/2001-32.
- Diploma in Manufacturing or Quality Engineering Technology/Technician or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Trade certification from CWB or ASQ as asset .
- Technical knowledge of machining and welding processes as asset.
- Experience with CMM machine, (Mitutoyo Crysta AS122010, Sheffield Horizon Cordax 30.15.15) and portable Faro Arm (Cam2 Measure 10).
- Experience using Open DMIS (v5.0), Faro Cam2 Measure 10 or MCOSMOS (v 3.4 R1) software packages would be an asset.
- Possess the ability to use the Microsoft Office software package & SolidWorks.
- Excellent knowledge of quality systems, GD&T, SPC, control plans, & process flow.
Successful applicants must meet all requirements under the Canada Controlled Goods Regulations (CGR) and must be approved as mandated by Public Works & Government Services Canada and applicable contractual obligations.
Accommodation is available in all aspects of the recruitment process. If accommodation is required applicants should make this known in advance. We thank all who apply however only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Job Type: Full-time