Cnc Equipment Operator Jobs Vacancy in Stackpole International Mississauga
Stackpole International Mississauga urgently required following position for Cnc Equipment Operator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cnc Equipment Operator Jobs Vacancy in Stackpole International Mississauga Jobs Details:
As a member of the Manufacturing Team, the CNC Equipment Operator is responsible for producing quality parts at a low cost and on time to the customer. CNC Equipment Operator will operate the CNC equipment safely and efficiently.
- Maintain continuous operation of the CNC equipment to produce quality parts. Operate machine, turn on/off, adjust if required, validate process gauges as required,
- Load and unload parts into machine ensuring proper orientation and location,
- Monitor machine operation to detect issues to notify their supervisors in the event of a
- Complete all necessary paperwork (ie. trend charts, in-process and first off inspections, TPM, reject improvement tracking sheet, production tracking)
- Effectively communicate any visual or dimensional defects.
- Keep work area clean and organized, maintain 5S standards
- Perform routine maintenance checks on equipment. Complete TPM which includes safety checks prior to shift commencement. Equipment must be thoroughly checked by the operator.
- Identify more effective and efficient means by which to complete assigned tasks, seek out continuous improvement by participating in Winner’s Circle Program and demonstrate environmental awareness.
- Work in compliance with Stackpole PMDM Quality and HS&E Policies and Procedures
- Collecting, reporting and acting on performance measures of the Manufacturing Area
- Assist in the training and development of new members of the Manufacturing Team
- Performing various functions and assisting in other areas as required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must have Certificate of qualification in operating CNC equipment, with a basic understanding of CNC programming.
- Proven mechanical aptitude and be mathematically proficient;
- Work effectively in a team based environment, able to work with others and be involved in a participatory discussion and decision making process within the team
- Able to interact, communicate both verbally and written with all levels of the organization
- Must be familiar with the use of micrometers and other measuring instruments;
- Must be familiar with metric and imperial measurements and SPC charting.
Please submit with you resume a cover letter indicating how you meet the requirements for this role. Applications without this information will not be considered.