Caseworker Non Jobs Vacancy in Amerisourcebergen Saint-Laurent
Amerisourcebergen Saint-Laurent urgently required following position for Caseworker Non. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Caseworker Non Jobs Vacancy in Amerisourcebergen Saint-Laurent Jobs Details:
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
What you will be doing
Reporting to the Program Manager, the Caseworker is responsible for undertaking the management of specific projects or cases assigned to him/her, within the Specialty Services Department. The Caseworker is responsible for overall management of their patient cases.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The management of the assigned projects and/or cases.
- Adherence to the general company processes.
- Telephone support:
- Implementing call-centre programs including the provision of patient, healthcare professional and funding bodies with telephone support. Current assistance lines focus on:
- funding and access issues, including private, public and special access programs;
- compliance programs
- Administer and adhere to case-management protocols, including clinical monitoring, data collection, on-going patient follow-up, compliance, therapy disruption/discontinuation monitoring, adverse event reporting and liaison with primary healthcare providers;
- Implementing pharmaceutical and biotechnology related market research initiatives with physicians, patients, pharmacists or other allied health professionals;
- All patient programs are based on casework methods and include a significant amount of out-bound calls.
- Document each activity in program specific database.
- Participate and attend on-going refresher training and in specialized training courses for specific products or programs as deemed appropriate by the manager.
- Provide feedback regarding current protocols, database, processes, and inter-departmental relationships.
- Clear communication to manager, pod, and program trained colleagues regarding the management of cases during foreseen absences.
- With the managers, participate in the training process of new caseworkers, including but not limited to shadowing & call monitoring.
- The Caseworker will also be assigned other duties and tasks as required from time to time.
What your background should look like (minimum qualifications)
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a two-year associate's degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in customer service
- Bilingual (French/ English)
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Strong Problem solving skills
- Experience in the medical and pharmaceutical field is an asset.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Advanced knowledge of pharmaceutical distribution industry
- Working knowledge of automated warehouse operating system
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Effective interpersonal and leadership skills
- Effective organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- Excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Office Programs
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
- Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic partners
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Pet insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Retirement benefits and more…
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
AmerisourceBergen is a publicly traded Fortune 12 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies. Powered by our associates around the world, we provide pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care. We operate the backbone of the healthcare supply chain. We drive the future of local care delivery. We guide medical innovations to market. We create healthier futures.
Primary LocationCanada-Quebec-St. Laurent
Service Coordinator Home Study Practitioner Jobs Vacancy in Catholic Social Services Red Deer. Catholic Social Services Red Deer opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Service Coordinator Home Study Practitioner position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 25 Apr, 2018. The Practitioner has the ability to effectively and quickly build rapport with clients as well as to engage in professional relationships with Caseworkers and... ... Continue reading -->
Client Support Officer Casual Jobs Vacancy in Adsum For Women Children Halifax. Adsum For Women Children Halifax opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Client Support Officer Casual position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 15 Jun, 2018. Interacts with income assistance caseworkers and other community support people on behalf of residents; Client Support Worker (CASUAL).... ... Continue reading -->
Case Manager Jobs Vacancy in Government Canada Vancouver Island. Government Canada Vancouver Island opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Case Manager position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 02 Jun, 2018. Experience as a caseworker in a rehabilitation environment. Veterans Affairs Canada.... ... Continue reading -->
Program Caseworker Habitat Jobs Vacancy in The Salvation Army Thunder Bay Community And Residential Services Thunder Bay. The Salvation Army Thunder Bay Community And Residential Services Thunder Bay opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Program Caseworker Habitat position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 29 Jun, 2018. *Responsibilities: * * Responsible for the day-to-day monitoring and providing support to the Habitat clients/residents as required. * Develop and implement... ... Continue reading -->
Program Support Worker Habitat Jobs Vacancy in The Salvation Army Thunder Bay Community And Residential Services Thunder Bay. The Salvation Army Thunder Bay Community And Residential Services Thunder Bay opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Program Support Worker Habitat position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 29 Jun, 2018. Communicate with Program Caseworker Supervisor regarding client progress, problem solving and monitoring. In collaboration with Program Caseworkers, provide... ... Continue reading -->