Title Searcher Admin Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Barnes Limited Toronto
Barnes Limited Toronto urgently required following position for Title Searcher Admin Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Title Searcher Admin Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Barnes Limited Toronto Jobs Details:
This position is responsible for conducting survey records and Land Registry Office searches, set up and break down of survey project files, set up and maintenance of survey record files and making copies and preparing registry office packaging.
- Administration of TimeLinx and CRM software
- Inputting jobs in project management system, job file creation, title searching, preparing invoices and assisting with Health & Safety issues
- General office management such as performing clerical duties, greeting clients and guests at reception, ordering office supplies and file maintenance
- Proficiency with computers and general office software is required
- 1 – 2 years of experience using online registry systems and databases
- Land surveying experience is an asset
- Completion of a Title Searching/Conveyancing program is an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with a professional and positive attitude
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and covering letter online. If accessibility accommodations are required during any stage of the recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact the Human Resources Department.
Job Type: Full-time
- using online registry systems and databases: 1 year