Bartender Jobs Vacancy in Real Fruit Bubble Tea Toronto
Real Fruit Bubble Tea Toronto urgently required following position for Bartender. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bartender Jobs Vacancy in Real Fruit Bubble Tea Toronto Jobs Details:
Headquartered in Toronto, Real Fruit Bubble Tea is a leading beverage chain specializing in fresh fruit beverages and teas. With over ten years of experience specializing in what we do, we have acquired unparalleled expertise in handling fruits and processing them to make the finest fruit beverages. To ensure top quality of our drinks all our fruits are prepared on site. Combining fresh fruit beverages with various toppings of your choice we have created a line of healthy and tasty products that’s enjoyed by everyone.
Served with heart, made with nature, drink with confidence.
As the leader in the fresh fruit beverage industry we commit to offering the finest fruit beverages to customers of all age and gender across the GTA.
Be Real, is our attitude, creating memorable and transparent consumption experiences
Be Real, is fine material selection, delivering an unique and fresh taste sensation
Be Real, is the feeling generated from fruit to taste bud to the heart.
We have successfully established our brand in the mainstream market. From one store in 2002, we have expanded to over 35 locations throughout the GTA by 2017. We are looking to further expand our chain within the GTA and move into the USA in the near future, maintaining our current growth rate of 30% per year. We seek experienced, motivated self-starters to join our team of dynamic and passionate members.
We are looking for team members to join our store at 10 Dundas St. East (Right across from Eaton Centre). Full-time and Part-time welcome!
- Greets customers in a friendly and welcoming manner
- Takes guests’ orders; volunteers ideas to improve guest experience and satisfaction
- Operates the POS system, ensuring that each and every order is fully and accurately entered
- Operates the cash register, handles customer payments in cash, debit and credit; makes changes for cash customers
- Communicates promptly with other crew members and managers to improve store operations
- Identifies customer issues and/or complaints and handles them in a professional manner
- Maintains the cleanliness of the store
- Frequently checks the level of all ingredients/supplies and replenish promptly
- Prepares every drink in accordance with Real Fruit's drinks formula and preparation techniques
- Performs daily opening/closing procedures in accordance with Real Fruit's standards
- Can work through a variety of shifts and maintain a high-energy level
- Demonstrates professionalism at all times Is aware of and works towards Store goals
- Work well in a team environment as an effective team member
- Able to complete job responsibilities without direct supervision
- Understand the importance of customer service and is customer-focused
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate strong work ethics: responsible, reliable, punctual, and have high integrity
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment; strong hands-on skills
- Is detail-oriented
- Effective communication skill in English is a must. Mandarin or Cantonese Speaking is a plus
- Having similar prior experiences is an asset
*We thank everyone who applies to this position. However, only qualified applicants will be contacted
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- restaurant: 1 year
- Toronto, ON