Junior Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Aurora Cannabis Inc Nisku
Aurora Cannabis Inc Nisku urgently required following position for Junior Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Aurora Cannabis Inc Nisku Jobs Details:
Aurora Cannabis Inc. is a world-renowned integrated cannabis company with an industry-leading reputation for continuously elevating and setting the global cannabis industry standard.
Through our wholly owned subsidiaries, strategic investments, and global partnerships, Aurora provides a wide range of premium quality cannabis and hemp products and services, develops innovative technologies, promotes cannabis consumer health and wellness, and delivers an exceptional customer experience across all its brands.
Aurora’s operations span multiple continents and focuses on both the medical and recreational cannabis production and sales, patient education and clinic counselling services, home hydroponic cultivation, extraction technologies and delivery systems, and hemp-based food health products.
We operate around the globe pursuing new and emerging cannabis markets where possible through our owned network of import, export and wholesale distributors, our e-commerce and mobile applications, brick and mortar retail stores, as well as grocery store retailers, and pharmacies.
JUNIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this Junior Business Analyst role will appeal to an outstanding problem solver who thrives in a collaborative environment. In addition to being an excellent communicator, both in written and verbal situations, you must be a team player who can translate non-technical requirements into solutions. Lastly, if you are the type of analytical individual who is committed to planning and prioritizing tasks, then you would be a great addition to our team.
- Supports data driven decision-making by gathering key information and building reports that effectively communicate complex topics to a variety of audiences
- Manage a variety of data sets, including creation, updates, deletion, and archiving
- Review and translate data, develop reports and analysis for management team
- Responsible for KPI reporting
- Supports the General Manager with logistics
- Produces weekly and monthly facility reports
- Routinely analyzes sales, client, and other key data in order to identify emerging trends and strategic opportunities
- Provide subject matter expertise within the department and to business partners on available data sources and the appropriate methodology for conducting analysis
- Supports the development and maintenance of relationships with business partners
- Develops briefing notes and presentations for management including recommendations on key issues
- Additional projects under the direction of the General Manager of Facilities
- Undergraduate degree in Business or related discipline, and up to three years related experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Broad knowledge and excellent understanding of a range of business intelligence concepts and common business functions and practices, including but not limited to maintenance management, customer service, records management, policies and procedures, finance systems and reporting
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt; maintain focus and a high degree of accuracy while working with complex data in an environment of ever-changing deadlines, priorities and requirements
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and collaborate on projects
This position will include travel.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Aurora Cannabis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time