Sales Associate Cross Iron Mills Jobs Vacancy in Bath Body Works Rocky View
Bath Body Works Rocky View urgently required following position for Sales Associate Cross Iron Mills. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Associate Cross Iron Mills Jobs Vacancy in Bath Body Works Rocky View Jobs Details:
Key business metrics the Selling Associate should influence:
- Sales percent achievement to Target and LY
- ADS (average dollar sale)
- Consistent personal SPH above store average (specific SPH target to be determined)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Models the Total Customer Experience in all customer interactions
- Consistently offers a Product Demo and shares a personal testimony as well as name exchange while building emotional connection
- Exhibits a high level of activity, passion and energy, while providing an expert level of product knowledge
- Able to transition customers to alternative fragrances and categories in order to build her personal and home fragrance wardrobe
- Demonstrates the ability to assist multiple customers through breakaways & audience selling during peak times
- Takes initiative to elevate personal knowledge of all product categories in current and future merchandise and maintains awareness of store promotions, pricing and special events
- Actively utilizes all available selling tools including Product Guides, SWAT tools, Theme Materials and Associate basics
- Demonstrates knowledge and insight regarding inventory levels, customer feedback and product requests and can suggest alternate options (SWAT)
- Considering the confidential and sensitive nature of every element of this position, it is imperative that confidentiality is maintained at all times, and that company information not be discussed outside of the store
- Meets defined availability criteria
- Driven to exceed personal and store results through selling and service
- Demonstrates the ability to build relationships though listening, asking questions and relating to the customer
- Strong communication, organization and multi-tasking abilities
- Proven track record of sales and service from previous experience
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, colour, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in Canada.