Team Leader Operations Jobs Vacancy in City Mississauga Mississauga
City Mississauga Mississauga urgently required following position for Team Leader Operations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Team Leader Operations Jobs Vacancy in City Mississauga Mississauga Jobs Details:
Reporting to the Supervisor, 311 Operations, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing functional guidance through leadership on the daily activities of Customer
Service Advisors (CSAs) ensuring the efficient and effective operation of the 311 Citizen Contact Centre.
- Ensure adequate staffing, coordination of coverage and real time management of CSAs in order to meet service level requirements.
- Provide hands-on support in the use and application of technology, tools, and enterprise business process and procedures.
- Evaluate CSA’s ensuring adherence to organizational policies, processes and systems.
- Review and analyse trends in performance ensuring performance targets are achieved.
- Handle call escalations, customer calls and e-mails when required.
- Train and develop staff.
- Perform real time management of Cisco IPCC to ensure service delivery
- Maintain sensitive and confidential information regarding The City of Mississauga and citizen or customer information.
- College Diploma or Certificate in Business, Human Resource Management or equivalent experience.
- Contact Centre Management certificate considered an asset.
- Three years supervising or coordinating staff in an inbound customer service call centre environment is preferred. Three years previous contact centre agent experience in an inbound customer service centre environment is preferred.
- Strong Customer focus, along with strong organizational, time management, oral and written communication skills.
- Effective decision making, judgement, and problem solving skills
- Good understanding and knowledge of City information, municipal structure, governance and services including e-City, Inside Mississauga (or comparable intranet tools) preferred.
- Sound telephony skills and clear understanding of a queued environment and managing queues.
- Familiarity with Cisco IPCC call routing or other call routing technology and reporting considered a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple competing tasks in a high-volume and fast-paced environment
We thank all who apply, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act.