Administrative Assistant Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Dynamic Balance Chiropractic Ajax
Dynamic Balance Chiropractic Ajax urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant Part Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Dynamic Balance Chiropractic Ajax Jobs Details:
We are a busy family wellness practice in Ajax, and pride ourselves on customer service and leading edge technology. We need someone with excellent administrative skills and a passion to make people feel welcomed and cared for. Our office sees many families, small children and babies, and can often seem quite hectic. The right person for this job shines by prioritizing the needs of the moment, multitasking when necessary, and always attempting to exceed client expectations.
The Chiropractic Assistant position for which we are hiring requires a "morning person" with a warm smile, excellent phone skills, computer proficiency, a love of people and children, and a strong desire to help people be their best. The current opening is during our morning shifts Monday-Friday, for a total of approximately 25 hours per week. (Clinic morning hours: Mon 6:30-10:30, Tues 7:30-12:00, Wed 7:30-11:00, Thur 6:30-10:30, Fri 8:30-1:00. Also required one or two Saturdays per month 8:30-1:00, and weekly staff meetings on Mondays 2-3pm)
We are a busy clinic and focus our energy on client care during clinic hours. Please DO NOT call or drop off resumes in person. Please apply solely via the Indeed website. Thank you!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Positive first and last impression for every person/client that calls or visits our office
- Answer phone calls and emails and handle requests with efficiency and a smile
- Schedule client appointments according to Doctor recommendations
- Collect payment for services rendered and document all transactions
- Light cleaning at start and end of each shift, as well as tidying throughout the shift
- Collect and send mail, pay bills, run occasional errands, etc.
- Assist with other clinic operations, such as evaluation procedures, marketing efforts, team events, etc
- Be a great person to work with.
Qualifications and Skills
- Computer proficiency: MS Office and other proprietary software that we will train on.
- Excellent written communication in English
- Impeccable telephone service and courtesy
- A true appreciation of others and a desire to help people achieve more
- Reliable and trustworthy. (Show up and do your best every day)
- All other skills can and will be trained
- Health Savings account eligible after probationary period, to be used for health-related expenses, as necessary
- Complimentary Chiropractic care for all staff and their immediate family.
Job Type: Part-time