Casual Registered Nurse Jobs Vacancy in Coverdale Infusion Clinics Inc Miramichi
Coverdale Infusion Clinics Inc Miramichi urgently required following position for Casual Registered Nurse. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Casual Registered Nurse Jobs Vacancy in Coverdale Infusion Clinics Inc Miramichi Jobs Details:
Coverdale Infusion Clinics Inc. is the largest privately owned Infusion Clinic network in Canada, providing top-tier patient services since it's beginning in 2001, in Moncton, NB. Part of the BioScript Solutions Network, Coverdale Infusion Clinics Inc. (infusion and pharmaceutical patient support services) and BioScript Pharmacies/A&D Wholesale (specialty pharmacy and patient support services) work together, as contracted by some of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Canada, to provide unmatched patient care in relaxing, comfortable community clinic environments.
What’s in it for me?
As a clinic nurse with Coverdale Clinics, you will not only have the opportunity to learn new professional skills and gain valuable marketable career experience, but with our low nurse/patient ratios and patient-centered care you will also provide the top-notch patient care services every nurse wishes they had time for in busy centers and hospitals.
You'll apply your top-tier assessment, clinical and interpersonal skills in a workplace that encourages and expects patient care and satisfaction to come first.
Our flexible shifts, self-scheduling and competitive wages allows you to build your work schedule around your life and family, helping you maintain a healthy work/life balance.
The infusion clinic nurse, under the direction of the manager and clinic policies, prepares and administers a variety of specialized therapies via IV and injection and establishes, monitors and delivers care to clients as directed by physician orders, in accordance with all required internal and external professional practice standards.
- 1-2 shifts per week (Monday-Friday)
- Occasional evening shifts available if desired
- Self-scheduling, flexible 8 hour shifts
- Receive and review physician's orders
- Perform patient assessments
- Prepare and administer specialized IV and Injection therapies
- Initiate IV lines
- Perform phlebotomy
- Perform Injections and self-injection teaching
- Perform general health and medication teaching
- Perform patient monitoring
- Provide patient care by utilizing the skills of observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, counseling and health teaching;
- Observe and document client conditions according to Coverdale Infusion Clinics Inc. standards
- Provide direction, support and delegation to Licensed/Registered Practical Nurses as appropriate.
- Participate in ongoing internal and/or external continuing education activities
- At least 3 years of recent acute care experience, preferably in a hospital setting; ICU and/or ER will be seen as an asset
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing and current registration in good standing with the provincial licensing body
- Training and experience in the preparation and administration of medications via all routes
- Excellent intravenous skills required
- Training and experience with CVADs will be seen as an asset
- Must have current BCLS certification
- Able to read and interpret technical instructions related to client care; able to visually and auditorially observe and assess clients
- Experience in biologics/infusions will be considered an asset
- Bilingual (French & English) is an asset.
How to apply
Please submit your application electronically ONLY before June 15, 2018.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected to participate in the hiring process will be contacted.
Job Type: Casual
- IV: 3 years