Curriculum Designer Jobs Vacancy in City Calgary Calgary
City Calgary Calgary urgently required following position for Curriculum Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Curriculum Designer Jobs Vacancy in City Calgary Calgary Jobs Details:
If you are committed to public service, enjoy collaborating with others, share our values and have a desire to learn and grow, join The City of Calgary. City employees deliver the services, run the programs and operate the facilities which make a difference in our community. We support work-life balance and offer competitive wages, pensions, and benefits. Together we make Calgary a great place to make a living, a great place to make a life. As a Curriculum Designer in the Chief Crowfoot Learning Centre (CCLC), you will design curriculum across a wide variety of topics, including recruit and continuing education programs. You will work closely with other designers, eLearning specialists, legal counsel, instructors and stakeholders in the CCLC. Specific duties include:
- Conduct needs assessments to propose a variety of learning solutions.
- Design and develop face-to-face, online and blended learning materials utilizing adult learning principles and best practices in instructional methodology.
- Map and align curriculum to learning objectives, assessment/evaluation methods, and competency based education.
- Utilize evaluation tools to measure effectiveness of learning and training solutions.
- Consult and forge relationships with various subject matter experts and stakeholders in policing agencies, government, post-secondary education and the community.
- Degree in Education, Adult Education, or related field.
- 3 years of experience in face-to-face, e-learning and curriculum design and development.
- Knowledge of curriculum design, learning theory, research and writing.
- You will be results focused, with relationship building skills that help to coach and develop. You will be a good communicator who is effective and thorough. You will be able to work effectively in a changing environment and be able to demonstrate analytical thinking.
- An enhanced security clearance will be conducted.
- Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications.
Union: CUPE Local 38
Business Unit: Calgary Police Service
Position Type: #1 Temporary (up to 1 year)
Location: 5111 - 47 Street N.E.
Compensation: Pay Grade 12 $41.44 - 55.40 per hour (2017 rates)
Days of Work: This position works a 5 day work week with 1 day off in a 3 week cycle.
Hours of work: Standard 35 hour work week
Apply By: February 16, 2018
Job ID #: 300477