Manager Development Jobs Vacancy in Saiyeds Inc Toronto
Saiyeds Inc Toronto urgently required following position for Manager Development. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Development Jobs Vacancy in Saiyeds Inc Toronto Jobs Details:
Looking for 2 Sr Managers in Java and ETL space. Please send your resumes asap.
EFAP is hosted and operated by IBM and below responsibilities are to be managed by supporting teams and governing IBM deliverables.
- Production Support – Maintains overall operational stability in close partnership and joint responsibility with IBM (incl. performance, availability, capacity management etc.), and manageability of all applications; works with other technology areas / teams to identify production issues or takes support calls from user/business clients to manage production incidents from inception to resolution, escalating to appropriate areas where applicable.
- Incident Management – Detects and classifies incidents, monitors and tracks throughout portfolio/organization/Technology area(s), providing analysis and recovery methods
- Problem Management – Resolves problems, including classification, prioritization and initiation of action, documentation of root causes and implementation of remedies
- Service Transition – Assists with the transition of service / technology from non-production to production (includes gating and operability activities)
- IT Change Management – Uses change management policies and procedures to document, track, assess impacts/risks and approve changes to the environment
- Operations Monitoring – Monitors and reports on overall systems performance and availability
- Configuration Management – Identifies control and change work product relationships and migration between environments
- Lifecycle Management – Manages functions by platform domain to proactively identify and initiate availability and utilization improvements
- Systems Management – Performs management and maintenance activities related to the ongoing support of applications, operating systems, storage devices and database / middleware components
- Network Operations – Performs the management and maintenance activities related to the support of secure data networks, including the monitoring of network security, performance and usage
- Service Availability Management – Provides oversight and a broad range of operational services/support to technology partners such as Service Quality / Service Availability metrics against SLAs, stability action plans, operational readiness, vendor support engagement for LOB TS teams.
- Application Break/Fix – Searches for unexpected results and repairs vulnerabilities to a system or process. Provides 1st level and escalated 2nd level application support to IBM, and core accountabilities include Incident Response, Post Incident Forensics, and implementation of technology routines/maintenance in support of enhanced availability of TDBG services. Escalates to Developers and/or other technology partners for advanced investigation, manipulation / changes to source code etc. where required.
End User Computing/Help Desk/ Field Support:
- Enterprise Service / Help Desk, User / Client Support – Responds to client requests by diagnosing and resolving problems that fall within defined guidelines and escalating more complex problems to other technical support teams and/or outside vendors and delivers cost effective and timely end user services / deployments across the enterprise
- Access Provisioning - Provides logical access provisioning/de-provisioning across a number of internal and external applications and data access provisioning to internal platforms. Executes provisioning tasks in a secure and controlled manner as per control documentation
Team and Relationship Building:
- Foster relationship with the Fraud business and closely collaborate with the Design Team, Solution Architect, and the business to align technology roadmap and business product planning
- Build and manage relationship with other peer-teams and groups including TCO, Environment and Data Management, Architecture, ITS, TRMIS, etc.
- Prioritize and manage own workload and support workload of team members in order to deliver quality results and meet timelines
- Support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest
- Work closely with other groups, sharing knowledge of client and customer issues, needs and expectations, and contributing to sound decisions
- Establish and maintain open and effective communication with clients, the businesses, and other team members
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the team and business partners by sharing information, knowledge and lessons learned on a regular basis
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency of the business unit and/or team
- Participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business units
- Establish effective relationships across multiple business and technology partners, program and project managers
- Define team member roles and expectations, and ensure timely feedback. Ensure that development resources receive any necessary training and are used effectively.
- Facilitate and support personal development plans, career aspirations, and succession planning.
- Lead team staffing ensuring hiring and development of a highly proficient, cohesive software development team.
- Ensure maximum resource utilization; engage and release resources in timely manner.
- With poise and confidence, ability to facilitate and lead in-depth technical discussions, in a detailed manner that anticipates questions.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to support / develop sound business cases with an on-going focus on reusability, scalability, innovation and enterprise-wide solutions
- Negotiate and influence technical decisions.
- Succinct ability to map future technology trends while staying grounded in today’s market.
- Extremely detailed–oriented, methodical.
- Ability to deal with complex systems or problems.
- Translate ideas into technical and business realities
- Sets work direction at an operational level, works autonomously in the management of the unit and collaborates with other business or technology leaders to establish and execute on common goals with a medium to longer term business perspective
- Expert knowledge of the business and bank technology standards (e.g., infrastructure, architecture, processes, applications) from a strategic perspective and managing/ directing teams and projects
- Sound knowledge of external competition, emerging, industry and/or market trends in relation to own business
- Integrator role that oversees various technology functions / resources to deliver business technical solutions or shared service
- Directly or indirectly oversees varied team of technology professionals (around 10)
- 10+ years of experience in delivering and leading Infrastructure centric teams comprising of different facet of operational governance.
- 7+ years of developing large-scale system development and IT Service Management.
- Specialist in Triage and general problem resolution related to Platform operationalization, Vendor relationship and executive reporting.
- Experience in development methodologies (SDLC, PDLC, Agile).
Specific Educational Requirements and Accreditations
- University degree in technology, computer science or engineering or equivalent experience
- 10+ years relevant experience
- Appropriate technology courses in data solution including an active approach to remain educated in advanced technologies.
- Must - Previous working experience in Agile/Scrum delivery model.
Job Type: Full-time
- delivering: 10 years