Inside Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Erb Transport Mississauga
Erb Transport Mississauga urgently required following position for Inside Sales Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Inside Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Erb Transport Mississauga Jobs Details:
Make "Another Cool Move".
Erb Transport is a specialized transportation and distribution enterprise where serving the unique needs of each customer is our highest priority. We are award winning, 2017 Top Fleet Employer. Visit our career webpage www.erbgroup.com
We are seeking an Inside Sales Representative based out of our Mississauga Terminal. This position will be reporting to the Vice-President of Sales. Salaried position.
Erb offers a great work environment with good pay and comprehensive group benefits.
- Responsible to seek new business via communicating with existing customers, following up on possible sales leads using the web and/or in house data, take care of existing customers and their inquiries and/or service issues i.e. credit, paperwork, operational issues.
- Assist in developing stronger customer relationships. Provide in-depth customer service by offering a variety of solutions within the operations of the Erb Group.
- Assist in growing new business and developing new business relationships. Assist in developing strategies to increase business, and stay informed on competitive activity.
- Work with VP of Sales on special projects.
- Work with Manager of Pricing on daily basis. This will include rating and may include creation of yearly rate renewal quotes for some customers
- Sales rep will also work with sales channels to raise awareness of company offerings and initiate new business ventures
- To be first point of contact for all new rate inquires that come from customers to the rate/sales department.
- All other duties as required.
- Must have post secondary education and be a “people-person” that is customer service oriented.
- Must have excellent organizational, communication (written and verbal) and computer skills i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point, and Web. Excellent presentation skills .
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure, in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Professional, responsive, and positive work attitude is essential
Apply with resume and cover letter stating qualifications
We thank all those who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
THE ERB GROUP OF COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job Type: Full-time
- Web: 1 year
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Computer (Microsoft Office): 1 year
- High school or equivalent