Clean Team Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Shambhala Music Festival Salmo
Shambhala Music Festival Salmo urgently required following position for Clean Team Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Clean Team Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Shambhala Music Festival Salmo Jobs Details:
We are looking for a Supervisorto oversee our overnight Garbage Clean-Up Crewthroughout the festival! Main roles of the job will include Supervising the clean team staff to ensure all garbage is moved to the on-site transfer area in a timely and efficient manner.
Position runs nightly from August 5-17, 2018. Perks of this position includefree showers, 3 meals per day, and access to our shady/quiet crew camping zone!
- Maintain good communications with the Environment Manager to be able to focus efforts on problem areas if identified
- Identify and report to the Environment Manager any observed trends in patron’s trash generation habits
- Report any equipment downtime to the Environment Manager and the Maintenance Manager immediately to prevent any potential level of service issues
- See it, pick it up – trash, recycling, butts, lost and found
- Ensure that all crew members are wearing appropriate PPE during work
- Ensure that recycling is being properly stored for donation to charity
- Empty BUTT-OUT cans and store the recycling for charity
- Attend beginning of shift meeting with Manager to gain knowledge of extra duties to be carried out for the day from Manager
- Sign in all workers at Rally Point
- Conduct tailgate meeting. Communicate and assign daily tasks to workers
- Post location of all team members on the map to ensure knowledge of staff location in case of emergency
- Confirm meal time(s) and location with team members
- Conduct toolbox meeting and sign off with the crew member when they understand safety procedures
- Complete daily log, roll call sheets, and incident reports (if any)
- Sign out all workers at Rally Point at end of shifts
- Attend end of shift meeting with Manager at the end of each shift
- Garbage collection services work experience is preferred but not required
- Experience Supervising a team is an asset
- Experience working or volunteering at festivals or other major events is preferred
To apply, send resumes via email.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $14.50 /hour