Sales Representative Koodo Jobs Vacancy in Telus Communications Victoriaville
Telus Communications Victoriaville urgently required following position for Sales Representative Koodo. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Representative Koodo Jobs Vacancy in Telus Communications Victoriaville Jobs Details:
Are you looking for each day to be different? Are you a positive and motivated person looking to be a part of a culture which redefines excellence?
As a Koodo team member, you will be responsible for delivering best-in-class customer service. You will be making genuine connections with every customer while you guide them through choosing the perfect solution for their wireless needs. Telecommunications experience is not needed; we’re looking for someone who can focus on the big picture of creating lasting impressions with our customers. This role is so much more than your typical job!
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Share purchase program with a generous company contribution
- Discounts on products and services
- A supportive culture promoting recognition and feedback
- Opportunities and support for growth & development
- A chance to be a part of giving back to your community
- Exceptional customer service by creating meaningful interactions with every customer
- Leadership, being a team player and sharing your positive attitude
- Ability to embrace and adapt to change in a continuous learning environment
- Remaining up to date on the latest and greatest technologies Who you are:
- Outgoing, friendly, enthusiastic and sociable
- Focused and committed to creating an experience, not just selling phones
- A self-starter who is driven to succeed and exceed goals
- Passionate for learning, sharing, and continuously developing
- Goal-oriented and focused on providing solutions Who is Koodo?
Koodo is a smart, affordable mobile phone company that runs on Canada’s largest 4G/LTE network. Yep. Just like the big guys. The difference? At Koodo, we do everything we can to make customers really, really happy. That means no fixed term contracts, no hidden fees, and no long distance or roaming charges anywhere in Canada. And if that wasn’t enough to make you party like it’s your birthday, with Koodo you can say hello to the phone you want, when you want it with the Tab™ and goodbye to scary bills with Shock-Free Data™. Now that’s a phone company worth phoning home about. Or texting if that’s more your style.Primary Location : CA-QC-Victoriaville Schedule : Part-time