Data Entry Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Online Pharmacy Surrey
Online Pharmacy Surrey urgently required following position for Data Entry Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Entry Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Online Pharmacy Surrey Jobs Details:
We are a mid-sized, well-established intermediary group of online pharmacies looking for a Data Entry clerk to join our order processing team. We offer a fun, friendly, and rewarding professional work environment with accessible, open, and supportive employers who are dedicated and committed to your success.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Order data entry
- Order quality assurance
- Uploading patient paperwork into database
- Contacting doctor's offices as needed
- Coaching and mentoring our call centre agents as needed
- Strong computer skills
- Efficient and effective problem solving skills
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task
- A MOA background, Pharmacy Tech training, or Pharmacology knowledge are considered assets
The ideal candidate will be available to work any shift within our hours of operation:
- Monday - Friday 6:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
- A typical shift is 7.5 hours per day
What we offer:
- Extended benefits available for full time employees (after 3 month probationary period)
- Wage and/or performance reviews at 3, 6, and 12 months
- In house Staff Prescription Plan
- Fun events held throughout the year (BBQs, Potlucks, Holiday Party, etc)
- Culturally diverse work environment
If you feel this is a perfect fit, please send us your resume and cover letter. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.50 /hour
- Data Entry: 1 year
- High school or equivalent