Office Manager Jobs Vacancy in Itc International Inc Richmond Hill
Itc International Inc Richmond Hill urgently required following position for Office Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Manager Jobs Vacancy in Itc International Inc Richmond Hill Jobs Details:
POSITION: Office Manager
LOCATION: Richmond Hill, Ontario
ITC Grain International Inc. with headquarters in Richmond Hill, Ontario, and Terminal Operations in Glendive, Montana originates, stores, processes and markets commodities for Sales into the U.S. and International markets.
We have an opening for an experienced Office Manager to support our growing operations. This is an excellent opportunity to be a key contributor to fast growing organization with an entrepreneurial culture.
The successful candidate MUST have at least 3 years of experience managing an office and will be responsible for an automated inventory management system, ensure control of all inventory, the distribution of goods and ensuring efficient company operations.
- Shipping and receiving documentation of goods for local, national and International marketplace
- Assist management team with developing and complying with administrative and logistics procedures
- Preparing Export and Import Documentations; Strong knowledge of customs, and related matters
- Develop and Nurture good relationships with various customers, vendors and suppliers
- Provide Administrative support to the Management Team
- Assist in preparing documents required by Accounting
- Coordinates with various departments to ensure efficient and accurate operations.
- Reviews and prepares operation documentation including various reports for internal and external use.
- Handle all correspondence in a timely and effective manner through proactive and responsive communication to internal and external business partners
- Ensure broker/customer/sales are apprised of any product availability issues
- Act as a liaison with sales and broker partners to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Manage Purchase Order/Sales Order Process specifically supporting the General Manager and Sales Team
- Manage the day-to-day shipping / postage requirements
- Some Post-Secondary education preferably in business administration, economics, commerce or international trade or related field.
- Three or more years of experience in operations, logistics, office management and business administration required.
- General understanding of supply chain and specifically logistics
- Experience with Bookkeeping and Accounting (QuickBooks) and ability to analyze, solve and recommend solutions
- Experience building up office culture through relationship building and creative problem solving
- Experience improving efficiency and productivity in an office
- Strong capability for data analyzing
- Strong written and oral communication skills required for daily communications with customers and the management team
- A willingness to challenge our “way of work” to maximize our resources and enhance our success
- Excellent interpersonal skills with natural ability to collaborate with diverse personalities; demonstrates professionalism and maturity and is adaptable to a changing work environment
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to develop or optimize the internal office, logistic processes and financial processes
- Understands the importance of consulting and obtaining key management input when making decisions and then take responsibility to execute project tasks successfully, in a timely manner and with high rate of success
- A problem solver, flexible and forward thinking with a creative and solution orientated approach
- A partnership and relationship-based approach in working with internal and external business partners. Always presenting a we not me attitude.
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Comfortable in performing long term multi-dimensional projects in conjunction with normal day-to-day activities.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience and qualifications.
For immediate consideration, please send us your current resume, and salary expectations
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time