Social Media Marketer Jobs Vacancy in Nurseachieve Toronto
Nurseachieve Toronto urgently required following position for Social Media Marketer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Marketer Jobs Vacancy in Nurseachieve Toronto Jobs Details:
The Achieve Group of companies (NurseAchieve / MD Achieve / PharmAchieve) are among Canada's largest companies for training healthcare. Our companies have become the #1 market leader in every standardized exam we have offered. We provide preparatory courses through a combination of clinical excellence and technology leadership that enables a personalized curriculum approach that benefits all our students. We are now expanding to the help nurses prepare for their licensing exam (NCLEX) by both developing new materials while also drawing on our vast existing base of materials and technology developed for other healthcare professions including pharmacists and doctors.
We’re the in process of launching our nursing product and need an enthusiastic, savvy social media marketer to lead and execute on all marketing initiatives. This individual will be tasked with increasing brand awareness, increasing website traffic and facilitating successful conversions. This is an ideal role for someone who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment and who loves to drive growth.
- Manage all social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) content
- Develop reusable creative assets for targeted campaigns
- Develop marketing strategy and customer engagement plan
- Work with IT to develop SEO strategy
- Create content to support SEM strategy
- Produce report and metrics to measure effectiveness of campaigns
- Strong knowledge and use of social medial platforms
- Graphical design knowledge, experience with Adobe Digital Publishing
- Analytical orientation resulting in data-driven insights
- Ability to work on multiple projects both independently and as part of a team
- A record of academic achievement
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with education and/r nursing industries is an asset ·
The role is a full-time position. We welcome applications from a diverse pool of applicants, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Please submit a cover letter with your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Marketing: 1 year
- Social Media: 1 year
- Toronto, ON