Business Intelligence Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Napoleon Products Barrie
Napoleon Products Barrie urgently required following position for Business Intelligence Support Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Intelligence Support Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Napoleon Products Barrie Jobs Details:
Title: Business Intelligence Support Specialist Co-op
Reports to: Business Intelligence and Data Integrity Manager
Based at: 9 Napoleon Road, Barrie, ON L4M 0G8
Job Purpose: To support the business activities and day-to-day operations of the Business Intelligence team including but not limited to planning, reporting, maintaining, supporting any BI business and technical support requests.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Collaborate with BI group and department leads in delivering a working DataMart to meet business requirements.
- Understand the data warehouse architecture to support data analysis.
- Ability to contribute to business requirements through elicitation and requirements gathering, user prototypes and user stories, and user acceptance testing.
- Assists with maintenance of business intelligence tools, databases, dashboards, systems, cubes (OLAP) and methods.
- Analyzes new data requirements and suggests actions that avoid data/reports duplication.
- Assists in technical documentation and technical support for existing reports, dashboards, or other tools.
- Assists in the management of model documents, templates, or other reusable knowledge assets.
- Gathers requirements for technical design documentation to ensure the accurate development of reporting solutions
- Provide input into the development of system testing strategies and plans.
- Elicits feedback from users to ensure that developed solutions align with defined business requirements
Education and Experience:
- Preference given to those candidates in computer science, programming, mathematics, finance, statistics, or related field.
- Knowledge of one or more Data Warehouse design methodologies and implementation (Inmon CIF, Kimball Dimensional, Data Vault 2.0) with preference to Kimball or Data Vault 2.0.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL server.
- Basic SQL language skills considered an asset.
- Knowledge on data integration especially using Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services considered an asset.
- Knowledge of Online Analytical Processing, Online Transaction Processing, Extract - Transform Load operations and Data Warehousing.
- Prior experience publishing reports such as in Excel, Access or any other reporting tool considered an asset
- Prior Manufacturing, Logistics, Distribution experience considered an asset
- Intermediate Excel/Access skills, including VBA scripting considered an asset.
- Basic PowerPoint, Word, Visio skills considered an asset.
- Programming languages such as C#, C++, C, VB, AngularJS, JS will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of full business analysis value lifecycle including – planning, analysis, design, implementation and improvement, following the Agile methodology considered an asset.
- Active collaborator and listener with excellent oral, written, presentation, one-on-one and group communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and produce results.
- Organized, thoughtful and likes to make a difference by sharing knowledge with others and seeing improvements.
- Energetic, positive, driven and independent.
- Objective driven yet tactful and respectful of others' contributions.
- Manages competing priories in an effective and positive manner.