Enterprise Architect Jobs Vacancy in Maplesoft Group Ottawa
Maplesoft Group Ottawa urgently required following position for Enterprise Architect. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Enterprise Architect Jobs Vacancy in Maplesoft Group Ottawa Jobs Details:
Maplesoft Group is currently seeking an Enterprise Architect to join one of our clients located in Ottawa
- Evaluate the enterprise's business/Information and Communications Technology (ICT) architecture, determine its consistency and integration with the organization's business/ICT strategies, assess the degree of its alignment with Treasury Board Chief Information Officer (CIO) Business Transformation Enablement Program (BTEP) and Federated Architecture Program (FAP) and recommend changes to the business/ICT architecture to improve its alignment with these external factors.
- Identify future business/ICT requirements against the current enterprise architecture, perform gaps analyses, develop Requirements for Technology Architectures (RTA), and prepare migration strategies.
- Assess the feasibility of migrating from the current state to the target business architecture and enabling technologies and identify the risks associated with migrating to the target business architecture and technologies and make recommendations for risk mitigation.
- Identify business and technology trends that create opportunities for business improvement, advise business and ICT Senior Executives on ICT trends and emerging technologies and the impact on the organization's and government ICT architectures and business strategies, model "What if" scenarios and recommend appropriate changes to the existing architecture and ICT infrastructure, and recommend alternative solutions, methodologies and strategies.
- Produce an architectural evolution plan, recommend prioritization of architecture evolution initiatives, and develop and/or implement an architecture evolution plan.
- Manage the development and implementation of an architectural improvement plan.
- Coach, mentor and train the organization to perform any of the above.
- Experience in the last ten years establishing Enterprise Architecture programs including:
- Identification and definition of work products, and
- Definition of governance processes
- Experience developing architectures for business functions (programs) based on the concept of a Centre of Expertise or Centre of Excellence.
- Experience working with and for Federal Government requirements and projects
- Experience leading the evaluation of an enterprise's Business or Technical architectures to determine consistency and mapping to the organization's business, information and technology strategic plan priorities.
- Experience as an Enterprise Architect in which the responsibilities included Options Analysis* and recommendations of IT Solutions.
- Experience using a framework i.e. a detailed method and a set of support tools for developing enterprise architecture. The framework must include architecture principals based on the Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) or similar.
- Experience preparing briefings for, and making presentations to team leads/managers, equivalent to the Canadian Government Director level and above
- Experience managing an IT Solution that is integrated with the Government of Canada Secret Infrastructure (GCSI) network.
Maplesoft Group prides itself on its distinct corporate culture and recognizes that success is a direct reflection of our most valuable asset - our people. Therefore, attitude and ambition are key personality traits we seek out, along with skill and aptitude, in potential employees.
We thank you for your interest in Maplesoft Group and wish to advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.