Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in New Life Mills Cambridge
New Life Mills Cambridge urgently required following position for Marketing Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in New Life Mills Cambridge Jobs Details:
New-Life Mills, a division of Parrish & Heimbecker is an exciting place to develop and grow a career in agriculture and agricultural processing that supports Canadian producers of poultry and livestock as well as producers who grow and sell their crops to global markets. A family-owned Canadian company with deep roots in grain trading, flour milling, animal feed production and live animal management, New-Life Mills has been serving the needs of livestock and poultry producers for more than 50 years. P&H has invested and matured in the agricultural landscape over 100 years. With more than 40 locations coast to coast, P&H offers you a unique opportunity to make your mark in a growth-oriented company with a variety of business segments.
Our success comes from a well-established network of assets, ongoing infrastructure development and the strong business relationships we nurture with farmers and suppliers. Learn more about us at www.parrishandheimbecker.com or www.newlifemills.com.
New Life Mills is a progressive livestock feed manufacturer, looking to increase its market share. As the Marketing Coordinator you are responsible for the development and implementation of all internal and external communication strategies in coordination with various business departments. This includes maintaining the brand integrity of New-Life Mills and strategically positioning New-Life as a trusted source. You are responsible for ensuring consistent and cohesive messaging. This diverse role will be responsible for development and execution of marketing plans which support overall company objectives as well as coordination of tradeshow appearances, banquets and events. Your ability to collaborate effectivity and capitalize on marketing and communication opportunities helps to ensure continued recognition of New Life Mills as a provider of innovative livestock and poultry technology in nutrition, animal health and management.
- Develop and execute marketing projects, including direct mail, corporate sales, Internet marketing, conventions / tradeshows, producer/customer meetings, advertisements, open houses, sales tools and other initiatives.
- Aid in promoting brand initiatives consistent with corporate business goals and objectives.
- Develop annual marketing plans in collaboration with various business units to support in overall company objectives.
- Oversee the content development, management and maintenance of all online communication, including print and digital platforms.
- Plan and deliver all customer focused events and activities (e.g. customer appreciation dinners, tradeshows, open houses)
- Interact with external and internal clients in order to develop and deliver New-Life Mills’ message.
- Responsible for the project management of all NLM publications and communication materials, leading process from content creation to printing, on time, of high quality and within budget.
- Responsible for coordinating and creation of internal communication, which supports company communication strategy.
- Provide market research supporting any suggestions of new marketing and/or communications initiative.
- Help to ensure all products, services, and other offerings conform to brand identity; conduct ongoing brand management, including provision of templates and editing services.
- Prepare and provide creative sales tools, advertisements, promotional literature and marketing collateral in accordance with brand messages (print–based flyers, logos, programs, training materials, newsletters, packaging, etc.).
- Diploma or degree in marketing, advertising, sales, or business administration, Communications or Journalism or equivalent.
- 3 years of work experience in the private sector to including the handling of corporate communications, original writing and editing and marketing initiatives.
- Strong portfolio to demonstrate marketing abilities.
- Preference given to Bi-lingual candidates (oral and written), French and English.
- Back ground in Agriculture and/or experience in ag-business or an interest in agriculture would be considered an asset
- Excellent understanding and familiarity with brand building and brand management.
- Experience in creating and executing successful e-mail marketing, internet marketing, and direct marketing programs.
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and computer skills.
- Work well with others, and handle direction and criticism in a positive manner.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of the preparation of communications instruments for private companies.
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly and to ensure they are clearly communicated to an audience.
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
New-Life Mills, a division of Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited is committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce that is reflective of Canadian society. As a result, New-Life Mills is an equal opportunity employer and is in compliance with the Employment Equity Act. We welcome applications from men, women, aboriginal people, people with disabilities, and members of visible minorities. Accommodations in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
Job Type: Full-time